One of Those Mornings

• 2627 posts
    October 16, 2009 5:54 PM BST
    Had to get up early today for my laser appointment. After starting my coffee & taking a long shower I dressed in a new top I just got. It goes real nice with my blue slacks. I sat down & opened my laptop than picked up my coffee. Well I didn't have the lid on right so I dripped it down the front of my top. After changing into something else I checked my emails & facebook. Then it was time to go. But as I was putting on a jacket I noticed a couple of spots on the top I was wearing so I had to change again.
    Now I'm running late. When I got in my car I sat my coffee down & got settled in, started up & backed out. Spilling my coffee on the passenger seat. Used what tissue I had to clean it as best I could I was now evan later. It's a 30min drive there & at 8:40am I found that every school bus ever made uses the same roads I had to to get there.
    I finely got there & only 10min late. I checked in & sat down, they called my name realy quick, but told me my appointment was yesterday. They gave me a new appointment for tomorrow at 3pm.
    The drive home was easy, the buses were all gone, traffic was lite. I made waffles & took a nap.

I'm sure tommorow will start better than today.
  • October 16, 2009 6:11 PM BST
    hahaha... Karen you must have had one "Hell" of a day... literally..
    • 2068 posts
    October 16, 2009 11:56 PM BST

Lets put it this way karen, tomorrow can't be any worse.....lol

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 734 posts
    October 17, 2009 1:00 AM BST
    "The drive home was easy, the buses were all gone, traffic was lite. I made waffles & took a nap."

Concentrate on the road hunni...

Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Rae xx
    • 2627 posts
    October 17, 2009 4:27 AM BST
    Waffles & nap "After" I got home. lol