OMG SURELY NOT! in their wildest dreams

• November 3, 2009 3:54 PM GMT
    Reference the 'X' factor, Tedward the obnoxious, talentless grusome twosome, Last Saturdays horrendous rendition of We will Rock you, Poor freddie will be groaning in his shroud. The papers now saying they can win. If it had not been for the backing vocals to We will rock you drowning out the gross gurglings of this pair of no hopers, They would have been seen for what they realy are, A one million pound recording contract???? What is it with this show, this time round, everyone of the judges have to have turns at winning, irregardless of the lack of talent, Says a lot for the public, voting that they are still even in the competition, from what I saw, the audience, booing quite lively everytime they appear, surely the none present voting public is a cross section of the live audience,...................or is there a fiddle afoot???? ...........No record company can seriously consider they will ever make a lasting return on their investment in this pair. And Luise Walsh's simperings on how talented they are, What? At least Simon cowell has the guts to say how it is. Tedward the twins are king RUBISH.

Cristine
    • 530 posts
    November 4, 2009 1:47 PM GMT
    Much as I would love to enter into a debate about the act, or any other, I find the show so crass and self-important and BORING that after having caught a couple of shows which happened to be on someone else's television at the time, you would have to offer me a million pound contract to sit through it!