Was Jesus a Transsexual?

• 2068 posts
    November 5, 2009 10:59 PM GMT

I Saw this post on the BBC news Website & i must say it kind of made me laugh. The THINGS some people protest about!!......see what you think?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/h[...]056.stm

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 734 posts
    November 6, 2009 12:06 AM GMT
    I haven't seen the play, I haven't read the script and I haven't looked into the artistic goal of the piece. That said, from what little I have read, it leaves me saddened and dismayed. It will do our cause of educating society about the normality of transexuality no favours whatsoever. If the author thought it would not offend some sectors of society and not attract negative publicity then, in my own opinion, I suggest she was naive at worst and stupid at best.
    At the very least it would offend every Roman Catholic who believes Jesus is God. Indeed, as the BBC reports, at least one protester's banner proclaimed 'God is not a pervert'.
    Well done, Jo Clifford, own goal I suspect.

x
    • 2358 posts
    November 6, 2009 1:15 PM GMT
    I thought the very idea hilarious, of course Jesus was a tranny, she could walk on water and change water into wine, Seriously tho, I'm definately with Rae on this one, as ever logical and all seeing. It reinforces the general publics perceptions of trannies, outragous and in your face. A comunity not to be taken seriously, last thing we want or need. I'm not a religous person, but would find this highly insulting and blasphemous to say the least, if I was a devout Christian. Bet no one would have the nerve or guts to Do the same play depicting Mohamed, featuring a Moslem Trannie, Give religion, for those that believe, due respect and courtesy, as long as they don't shove their beliefs down my throat.

Cristine xXx