Long Time Gone

• 1980 posts
    December 11, 2009 5:12 PM GMT
    Hello Everyone-

It's me again. I haven't been around for a few months, in fact I was suprised to see my last log-in was in early August. I've gone through some personal problems that I won't bother burdening you with, but things are better now. To be honest, I had thought of giving up on it all, being TG, that is, and getting rid of everything, hauling all my clothes off to Good Will and so on, feelings I thought I had left behind permanently years and years ago. Thank goodness I was too lazy to do so, otherwise I suppose I would only have wound up buying a new wardrobe.

Anyway, I'm standing firmly on my own two feet in 5" heels, figuratively speaking, and looking forward. To those of you who took the time to ask after me, thank you, it means a lot, it really does. And to my very dear and special friend Wendy, thank you, sis, for standing by me and for your encouragement and good wishes and all the kindness you showed despite all that's going on in your life. Thank you.

To Katie, I am sorry for having neglected my duties as moderatress for the Welcome Forum. I'm ready to take over again (another thanks to Wendy for keeping an eye on things in my absence) but if you wish to replace me with someone else, I would certainly understand.

To all of you here on TW, I wish you all the best in this Holiday Season, may all your dreams come true in the coming year that's just around the corner.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2463 posts
    December 11, 2009 5:20 PM GMT
    Welcome back! And don't think of giving up anything!

Mere and Josie
    • 1195 posts
    December 11, 2009 5:28 PM GMT
    Joni - welcome back - I missed you. I hope you retained your humor along with your wardrobe.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 734 posts
    December 11, 2009 9:50 PM GMT
    Welcome back, hunni, you were missed...
    Big hug and lots of best wishes for you.
    Rae x
    • 2573 posts
    December 12, 2009 7:44 PM GMT
    Joni,

Haven't you heard? That's what TW is for. Understanding and Support for our sisters.

Now, next time talk to some of us about it or I'll use Jessica's stick on you. <hugs>