Back in the Saddle

• 1980 posts
    December 11, 2009 5:52 PM GMT
    Hey Girls-

First all, I would like to introduce, or rather re-introduce myself, my name's Joni Marie and I'm the moderatress of this forum. Please let me apolgize for my absence for the past several months, I've gone through some personal issues that I won't bother with recounting, but now I'm back. Thank you, Wendy, for keeping an eye on things, you are the best, love you, sis.

I want to welcome everyone who has joined TW since I was last here in early August. Please know that you are truly welcome, I hope you find this a welcoming and friendly home to share your feelings and thoughts.

More than anything, I would like to point out that TW, including all of the forums, is a support group. Certainly there is room for disagreement and discussion when done with respect and consideration, however, this is not license to deliberately attempt to antagonize or piss people off.

Once again, my very best to everyone, new members, old members, all of you. It's good to be back, my personal best wishes to everyone in the coming Holiday Season.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2068 posts
    December 13, 2009 12:03 AM GMT

Sure am glad you''re back Joni.......you been missed ya know.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2573 posts
    December 13, 2009 12:21 AM GMT
    Joni,

Lots of members took up the torch to welcome new members to TW, as usual. Aside from cautioning them all that Mere likes salt in her coffee, lots of it, not sugar, I only had to round up a few maverick posts and send them over to the other forums.....well, that and keeping those pictures of you and the girls in Vegas off the web site.