New Tranny Tribune

• 1017 posts
    January 25, 2010 2:52 PM GMT
    Hi Meredith,

I just finished reading the new Trib. I've been here at TW for about 10 months now and I think this issue is hands down the best I seen. Really a nice balance of subjects and features.

Just a note to say thank you for your, and your contributors, good work!

Best,
    Melody
    • 2463 posts
    January 25, 2010 4:12 PM GMT
    Thank you!

I must say that I have been having a great time as editor of the Tribune. Girls, ANY TIME you wish to contribute a piece, just send it to me either here at TW or my personal e-mail of [email protected]. Feel free to contribute about current events, your own personal story, a short story, poem, etc., it doesn't matter.

Enjoy!

Mere
    • 2463 posts
    January 25, 2010 4:55 PM GMT
    If you haven't already, check out the latest issue!
    • 2017 posts
    January 25, 2010 5:35 PM GMT
    I have to agree Mere, you have done wonders to the Trib and given it a whole new lease of life. Well done!

Nikki
    • 2463 posts
    January 26, 2010 10:54 PM GMT
    Thank you! Although I could hardly do this alone. People have contributed a lot of great material as well.
    • 181 posts
    January 27, 2010 7:47 PM GMT
    Katie, a quick thank you as for interviewing Phylis Frye ! Very interesting as I was just getting a Van accessory manufacturing company during the same time Ms Fry was coming out in Houston. I refer to the city as " De cement Swamp" . Ive always wanted to personally meet her too, I consider her one of my all time heroes . Ellen