Farewell to a friend

• 157 posts
    February 11, 2010 1:31 AM GMT
    Meredith

I am sorry for your loss. HUGS You have my sincere sympathy. HUGS

Jeri
    • 2463 posts
    February 10, 2010 11:48 PM GMT
    This morning at work they announced the passing of one of our best staff members, and a great friend. His name was Greg, and had been battling cancer for a while. Last night he succumbed to cardiac arrest. I've been crying all day, and have to go teach a class now. My boss said if I'm not feeling well to cut the class early. I may take her up on that.

Greg, you were a great friend, a lively spirit, and loved by all. I will not say goodbye. Rather, it is until we meet again, whether in this lifetime or the next.

• 1912 posts
    February 11, 2010 12:35 AM GMT
    Hugs Mere. You have my deepest sympathy.
    Love,
    Marsha
    • 2463 posts
    February 11, 2010 2:29 PM GMT
    It's been a little rough. However, I am on my way to the airport now for that conference in Albuquerque. Josie is meeting me down there. My kid loved Greg as well. They could have been a great scam artist team if they wanted to.

Okay, time to put a smile on my face and get back out there. Greg would not have wanted it any other way.
    • 1980 posts
    February 13, 2010 4:40 PM GMT
    Hi Meredith-

<hug> My sympathy, dear, on the passing of your friend and colleague. From the way you describe him, perhaps a toast or two in his memory would not be inappropriate.

Hugs...Joni Mari