Whats going on with the chat room?

• 2358 posts
    March 13, 2010 2:19 PM GMT
    I'm logged in, contributing to the forums, but when I get asked to click to enter the chat room it tells me I'm not logged in, so I log back in, same thing happens. Am I banned as well lol?

Cristine
    • 530 posts
    March 13, 2010 2:41 PM GMT
    I think the links is still pointing at Trannyweb instead of GenderSociety - it's happening elsewhere on site too. Katie will investigate.
  • March 13, 2010 3:03 PM GMT
    It seemed to work earlier today because Layla has been in and so have I.
    • 1912 posts
    March 13, 2010 3:31 PM GMT
    I'm having the same problem as Cris. I just figure it is a temporary glitch.
    • 2358 posts
    March 13, 2010 5:51 PM GMT
    Would seem that Sue James and a few others are in the chat room according to who's here... I keep gettingh thrown out of the new Moral Gender Society, everytime I try to enter the chatroom
    is it trying to tell me somthing?

Cristine
    • 530 posts
    March 13, 2010 7:47 PM GMT
    No laughing now, but Katie just got into chat using her admin privileges. She can't get in herself by the normal routes!
    • 2573 posts
    March 13, 2010 8:05 PM GMT
    And WHO ever claimed that transitioning was EASY?
    • 530 posts
    March 13, 2010 8:57 PM GMT
    Seems that in some instances it was only working in IE, and partly because there is a problem with the link URL. All is now working for me now in both IE and Firefox.
  • March 21, 2010 10:58 PM GMT
    Ive noticed that if you click on the PICTURE of the chat room (which used to be a working link to the chat) that it kicks you out to the log in screen.

If you click on the text link below the picture, it will let you in no problems.

Hope that helps people!