Serious Sucking up

• 2358 posts
    March 15, 2010 1:20 PM GMT
    In my own rather crass way, lol.

While I'm sure most of us realise just how much work and dedication goes on behind the scenes.

THANKYOU KATIE AND ALL THE BACKROOM GIRLS AND BOYS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US

Come on girls just a quick thankyou will be enough

Cristine
    • 1912 posts
    March 15, 2010 7:52 PM GMT
    LOL, I beat you to it in a email Cris. But you are right, Katie deserves a big thank you for all she does here. For the most part we get to come here and play and "use the equipment" often times without thought to who made it available to us in the first place. Thank you again Katie.
    Hugs,
    Marsha

..........uhm Cris, you said we get a discount on our membership if we suck up enough, right? Actually membership is a bargain for all we get.
    • 2358 posts
    March 15, 2010 8:10 PM GMT
    Marsha

Er think I said for everything thats on offer, it is a bargain. Now gonna kick Cass's arse to take out full membership.. now go and procrastinate, lol that threads getting sillier by the minute. Will you miss me if I do die, lol.

Cristine
    • 2068 posts
    March 15, 2010 10:55 PM GMT

I Don't see that as Sucking up Cris, its just giving credit where it is so richly deserved.

THANKYOU KATIE X

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 105 posts
    March 15, 2010 11:12 PM GMT
    Well said, Cris, and a timely reminder for us to express our appreciation (timely because it must have been a real epic venture to carry out the rebadging exercise).

Many, many thanks, Katie and helpers - greatly appreciated.

Hugs,

Judith
    • 36 posts
    March 16, 2010 12:02 AM GMT
    Thank you Christine for reminding us just how lucky we are.

Thank you Katie for providing us a haven to come to so we can discuss, and have a little fun while we are at it.