New Girl Needs Help

• July 3, 2004 1:24 AM BST
    Hi Girls
    My Name Is Laura And I'm 17. i've been crossdressing for a few years now but i've never gotton the chance to dress properly. i'm really confused ; i love dressing but i always feel really guilty and full of shame afterwards. i'm just so messed up right now. i could really use the help , advice and support of some of the girls who have been where am now. i'm so young and i honestly don't have a clue what to do but i know that i love to crossdress but i fell terrible afterwrds. if anyone can offer advice please email me at
    [email protected]

thanks a million, i'm counting on some support.
    hugs
    Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 3, 2004 5:56 AM BST
    Hi Laura
    as gloria said "give yourself time", i know your confused hey i am now and i'm twice your age . I've dressed since i was 14yo and every time i did i felt guilty, i dare say most of us have so it isn't uncommon. Referring to gloria's post you are 17yo another year and you are 18, so use your time to think long and hard and don't make snap decision's that could affect the rest of your life. Love JJ xx

• 430 posts
    July 3, 2004 8:56 AM BST
    Laura,

I know the girls have said it, but its true the more time you take understanding yourself the better you will feel.

I have been to Ireland [love the place btw] It can be a hard place for a tgirl, not because the people aren't friendly but are very forward. I found if people weren't sure of my gender they would have a good ole stare, or point you out to friend so as to get a second opinion. [good time to point out that when I travel around a new country I go androg. till I know the place a little better.] So for me that would suggest you reallyneed to know yourself better and be confident if you want to walk out the door.

Read, there is tonnes of stuff out there to read. Online, books television etc. Find what you can and really take some time to work out what you want to do. If you are feeling guilty but also really like doing it. I suggest two things knowing yourself will make what you do easier so you won't feel guilty. Or second go and talk to a counciller. There are plenty of people who you can talk to without anyone ever knowing. So give one ago.

Chatting here will help, you may even meet a friend who can help.

Well that my bit, hope it helps!
  • July 5, 2004 3:58 PM BST
    thanks Girls
    Your words have helped me immeasurably. i just cant you all enough.
    hugs
    laura