Reasons to Ban Gays

• 2627 posts
    April 29, 2010 11:12 AM BST
    Reasons to Ban Gays

I didn't know if this should in th e Fun or Fiction forums.
  • April 29, 2010 11:35 AM BST
    It should be in the procrastination thread, its satire at its best.. Suprising how many people will not understand it, or see it for what it is.

Cristine

• 2627 posts
    April 29, 2010 1:06 PM BST
    I have to work with people like that.
    This one guy wrote a note one day spelling lid (leed). He's realy likes to speak out on his views about politics.
    What's worse is how many others agree with him.
    • 871 posts
    April 29, 2010 6:33 PM BST
    Lets celebrate that he has the freedom to express his opinions however right or wrong different people might think they are.

My only comment, that I feel compelled to make, is the complete contradiction that he demonstrated when he expressed his rights of freedom. The F word always strikes a chord with me lol. Is it a freedom to say what freedoms other people can or cannot have?

To me, freedom is all about what I can and cannot do and it is none of my business what other people can and cannot do. There seems to be a lot of people who seem compelled to tell everyone else what they can and cant do, oh yes, that tends to be religious people doesn’t it and complete ignorant idiots, is that two types of people? And on that thought, he said America only has one religion, I do hope the Jews are safe. Don’t want to have to go through WW2 all over again.

Love
    Penny
    • 2068 posts
    April 29, 2010 11:04 PM BST

Sorry, but i CANNOT believe that RUBBISH has been posted here.....it just beggars belief.

But then thats just my honest opinion.

Anna-Marie
    • 157 posts
    April 30, 2010 2:29 AM BST
    I thought the video was a hoot! It is satire in its truest sense as it takes the subject to the extreme to show the absurdity of what is a 'common' opinion. I was amazed the guy could make it through the video without laughing out loud.

Jeri
    • 2627 posts
    April 30, 2010 9:49 AM BST
    Anna how can you not see that for the joke it is.
  • May 2, 2010 9:09 AM BST
    Karen,

Thanks for posting.

It was quite entertaining.

So: who would like to do a version about TS's?

• 871 posts
    May 3, 2010 5:43 PM BST
    Karen,

Its a very funny video the second time round but sadly, how US Americans are portrayed by the media across the rest of the world you will find that most people will see this as a typical US American point of view and hence not see the comedy value.

Love
    Penny
    x
    • 2017 posts
    May 3, 2010 6:22 PM BST
    I loved the satire, it was great.

Sadly there will be the youtubers who love to comment after each and every video saw it as genuine but who cares? Those sort bitch and moan about everything. If it wasn't so hypocritical, someone should post a post about the people who post.......denouncing them! lol

Nikki

• May 3, 2010 6:47 PM BST
    Quite some time ago, there was a very convincing tranny, pretending to be a genetic female, doing a skit (satirical) about how trannies were usurping the place of females and impersonating them or, . wish i had of saved it, that was very funny

cristine
  • May 3, 2010 7:29 PM BST
    Crisitne,

That sounds hilarious...

Would be interesting to find it online...

Do you have any idea of the name of the performer or the venue?

Sincerely,

Karri
    • 2627 posts
    May 3, 2010 10:15 PM BST
    Penny, the people here make fun of the people over there. The people over there make fun of the people here. As long as I know it's just people having fun I can live with that.
    What's sad are the people that don't know.
    Being able to laugh at ourselves lets people know we're real people too.
    • 871 posts
    May 4, 2010 4:59 PM BST
    Absolutely Karen, i think i would of gone mad by now if it wasnt my sense of humour, hmm, maybe i should work on it more lol.
    • 871 posts
    May 4, 2010 5:18 PM BST
    Maybe we could respond with a video called "Why everyone should be nice to Transsexuals"

we could include classic comments like...

"I'm a lady because I dont swear and I behave all prim and propper"

"I dont go to tranny bars anymore because Im a real girl"

"Its not about sex. Dont even say the word! and dont talk about penises."

"Being a transsexual is all about dress sense, thats why I dress like a granny"

"I am intersexed and when i was born they sewed up my female genitalia but I still have periods"

"I dont like transvestites because they are just gay men in dresses"

"The fertility treatment wasnt successful so we are trying IVF next"

I'm sure with comments like these we could create a very entertaining video. Does anyone have any further suggestions for comments we could include?