New Girl Needs Help

• July 3, 2004 1:24 AM BST
    Hi Girls
    My Name Is Laura And I'm 17. i've been crossdressing for a few years now but i've never gotton the chance to dress properly. i'm really confused ; i love dressing but i always feel really guilty and full of shame afterwards. i'm just so messed up right now. i could really use the help , advice and support of some of the girls who have been where am now. i'm so young and i honestly don't have a clue what to do but i know that i love to crossdress but i fell terrible afterwrds. if anyone can offer advice please email me at
    [email protected]

thanks a million, i'm counting on some support.
    hugs
    Laura
    • 2068 posts
    July 3, 2004 9:47 AM BST
    Hi laura and welcome to TW,you'll find everyone here so friendly and helpful.If you need any advice or anyone to talk to,then you'll find it all here.you'll just love it here hun,that i'm sure of.Love and xx maria
    • 2573 posts
    July 3, 2004 3:31 PM BST
    Welcome, Laura. Know that you are not alone and many of us experience(d) the same thing. Now science knows it is largely biological and there is nothing you can do about it. So,the trick is to learn to accept yourself as a natural wonder. I'm feeling out of sorts today but tommorow or Monday I'll try to email you some URL's to read more at some good web sites that explain transgendered people better than I could here. We are tremendously varied even in the transgender community. Here you will find friends, helpful sisters, learn about yourself and how to be better at being whatever kind of TG person you discover that you are. You might try reading some TrannyBlogs and some Forum threads to get a more personalized view of our community.
    -hug- Wendy