TGU: Mascot and Motto Ideas.

• 2573 posts
    August 11, 2010 8:43 PM BST
    OK,

Transgender University is going to need both a school mascot and a shield/motto, possibly in Latin, but other languages should not be ignored.

I suspect Dr Frankenfurter might not be the image we want but there is a certain madness to the idea of him running up and down the sidelines at a football game doing The Timewarp with the Cheerleaders. After all, most schools treat their mascots as a somewhat humorous figure.

Gender est non fixed could make a lovely subscript to the University shield, or perhaps Gender est in brain

Lets see your suggestions, both serious and humorous.
    • 2573 posts
    August 13, 2010 5:15 PM BST
    Ouch, was this a totally lame idea or did the post suffer the infamous Scrolling Death?
    • 1017 posts
    August 13, 2010 6:29 PM BST
    Hi Wendy,

Not a lame question, but one that had no answers spring to mind, at least for me. I started college in 1968 and graduated, working and taking classes when I could, from university in 1980. I'm sure the two schools I attended had mascots and mottoes, but to this day I have no idea what they were.

Best,
    Melody
  • August 13, 2010 8:13 PM BST
    I'm going to have a go at it over the weekend, probably Sunday.
    • 2463 posts
    August 14, 2010 3:19 AM BST
    This is a great idea about which to think! Let me work on it over the weekend!

Mere
    • 1195 posts
    August 15, 2010 1:03 AM BST
    How about a Muse?
    -must think deeper
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 252 posts
    August 15, 2010 4:06 PM BST
    Well, it's obvious to me, anyway. The Chameleon. But maybe I'm missing the point, as per usual LOL

Z