T-Log

• 2127 posts
    October 15, 2010 2:05 AM BST
    Has anyone used T-Log recently?

http://gendersociety.com/[...]d.shtml

It's been a workhorse but it's old and doddery and so now we're thinking of upgrading. This would be a good time to let me know what you like about it, what you don't like and what new features you think it should have in future.

Thanks and hugs, Katie x
    • 1652 posts
    October 15, 2010 3:04 PM BST
    I use it every day, Katie. I use it as my events diary and to keep track of my meds. I used to record my weight and measurements regularly but I can't really be bothered these days. It was quite interesting to see my development on a chart and note the peaks coinciding with changes of meds or dosage. I've also added images of my development and just general photos of notable points in my social life, so all the Sparkles are there, all the Halloweens in the Village, birthdays, family occasions, my first gig (en femme) and so on. I was looking back at it a few weeks ago and it is intriguing and somewhat amazing to see the course of one's development.
    Sandra including some specific columns personal to her exercise regime which I imagine few people would find useful, but you can hide columns so that's not a problem.
    I did once think it would be useful to be able to export data to Excel, being a bit of an excel fiend myself. There is no way of backing up data at the moment, and you can't even copy and paste (only one cell at a time), so if my computer dies all my records will be lost. That's the only useful addition I can think of at the moment.
    Oh yes, there is a quick link to "Trannyweb forum" which could be re-titled, but the link still seems to connect to TGS.
    To be honest, I don't feel it desperately needs updating, unless of course you and your programmers have nothing better to do...
    xx
    • 2573 posts
    October 16, 2010 6:26 AM BST
    I have never looked at this before. My first/only question is: Is there a manual/help to explain what some of the titles mean?
    • 2127 posts
    October 16, 2010 8:46 PM BST
    To be honest, that's the reason I'm asking. We're looking at possibly creating an online version of T-Log to replace the old version but I have to admit that I don't understand it all either. That's why I need to find regular users who do.

Hugs, Katie x