Hormones and Sexual Preference

• 3 posts
    September 19, 2003 12:40 AM BST
    When I first started hormones I was attracted to women only and could not have imagined being attracted to men. After a period of complete disinterest in either sex, I am now 100% interested in men only. I can't explain it I'm afraid, its just how things have gone. And I'm VERY happy with them!
    • 4 posts
    September 19, 2003 6:03 PM BST
    I have been on hormones for over a year and now live full time female, as far as my sexual orientation go's I was straight when I was male and I am still straight now I'm female. Before I started hormones I was attracted to women and now I find myself attracted to men so my opinion of hormones affecting your sexual preferance is yes they do. I also know many other TS'S that had the same affect happen to them.
  • September 25, 2003 6:13 AM BST
    Interesting.

I'm on the verge of moving from herbs to prescription drugs (just waiting for the last few herbs I bought to run out - hey, I paid for them). In my case, I seriously doubt that I'll become attracted to (or for that matter, attractive to) males, but it's quite possible that my psychological approach to sex could change in some way. I've always been passive (even downright submissive) with females in romantic relationships, and I really don't expect that to change, either. I've researched this over and over, but it's always good to get direct input from those who've been through it.

Thanks, and we'll see what happens.
  • May 9, 2003 2:39 PM BST
    I HAVE 3 GUYS I SEE ON A REGULAR BASIS,THEY ALL LOVE T-GIRLS...BUT,I'VE HAD OTHER LOCAL HILLBILLYS ASK ME OUT AND I'VE DECLINED,BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHEN I HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHO I AM.(THEY'D PROBABLY TRY TO KILL ME) MY PREFERENCE WAS ALWAYS FOR men,EVER SINCE I WAS A TEENAGE GIRL..I'VE ONLY BEEN A FULLTIME WOMAN FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS AND I ALREADY HAVE A "men ARE PIGS FILE" I'VE MET OTHERS FOR "COFFEE" IN VERY PUBLIC PLACES,AND BEEN REALLY DISAPOINTED WITH THE RESULTS..ONE GUY WAS KIND OF NASTY TO ME AND I TOLD HIM NOT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I WASN'T HIS WIFE...I LEFT HIM SITTING THERE BY HIMSELF. I JUST WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE THE LADY I AM..NOT A TRUCK STOP TART!!! THE GUYS I DO DATE NOW ARE ALL VERY NICE TO ME AND KNOW HOW TO TREAT A LADY...NATURALLY, I GIVE THEM SOME "SUGAR" TO KEEP THEM INTERESTED hehehe PHYLISS-MARIE
  • May 9, 2003 11:52 PM BST
    O.K., that's one "maybe" and one "no."
    • 1 posts
    June 6, 2003 9:46 AM BST
    I've been taking estradiol for about 3 month's. My skin is softer and I'm starting to grow breast. My sex drive has changed but I'm horney all the time and masterbate with a dildo 3 times a day. Before I never thought to much about sex with men but I do now. It excites me when I think about it. It seems I can cum more often on estrogen and the feeling is more intense and makes me feel sensual.
  • May 9, 2003 3:35 AM BST
    For those of you (M-to-F trannies) on hormones, have any of you had your sexual preferences altered after using female hormones?
  • May 9, 2003 5:47 AM BST
    Stevie

I guess I have. But I´m not sure yet. At moment I feel kind of asexual and have no sex, but I have had dreams about men. And that indicates something.

Laura
    • 539 posts
    May 10, 2003 2:02 AM BST
    I have just started hormones, so I haven't had enough time to figure it out for myself, but I would be surprised to see a change. I am so turned off sexually by men that I cannot imagine I will ever be attracted to them. Most people I know who are on hormones say that their sexual preferences have not altered, although there are a few exceptions.

Heather H.
  • May 14, 2003 7:25 AM BST
    This morning I gave the matter a long thought. And I came to the conclusion that I can only think of a heterosexual sex where I am the woman. Sex between women doesn´t look right to me.

Laura
  • June 6, 2003 5:31 AM BST
    Well, female hormones and androgen blockers lower your MALE sex drive, but they don´t take away your sexuality. I consider my sex drive now more feminine, longing for closeness and touch of skins...not so much the basic act.

Laura