They grow and grow...

• July 9, 2004 12:05 PM BST
    I just wonder how big my breasts want to grow. I would be already happy with their present size, but they want to be still bigger...
    I´m not actually complaining...just wondering

Laura
    with the sore boobs
  • July 9, 2004 12:35 PM BST
    Okay, okay....what can I do? It is interesting to notice that this is one thing you cannot preplan. With implants you can choose the size...here not. Well...the next couple of years show the final result. I´m excited .

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 9, 2004 3:08 PM BST
    Sandra i to am feeling sore around the nipple area and around the base of my small lumps as you call them Love JJ xx
  • July 12, 2004 5:52 AM BST
    Yes...and after 20 months and the breasts already developed in their overall form...I still have the soreness around the nipple area. I noticed yesterday for the first time bluish blood venes on the breast surface leading to the nipples. One reason is that the skin has changed into more transparent, the other reason that these venes have developed obviously have developed together with the breasts. I have noticed the same with pregnant women...and they say our hormone dose is close to the level of pregnancy.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 12, 2004 8:32 AM BST
    Oh wonderful joy laura, i have another 16 months of soreness to look foward too.....Yipee(not)
    • 1198 posts
    July 12, 2004 8:57 AM BST
    I suspect you are right Sandra, women do ache around that area when they have no bra support on, so it will be the same for us too......love JJ xx
  • July 12, 2004 9:41 AM BST
    One friend of mine said you should make the pencil test to tee if you need a bra or not. If a horizontal pencil stays under you breast when you stand straight, you need a bra. I clearly need one.

Laura
    • 430 posts
    July 12, 2004 9:41 AM BST
    Hello girls,

As I am a lttle behind you all on this, I just wanted to ask you. I was told to expect to be about a cup size under what the gg's in your family are. I would like to know if this is acurate or if you have heard otherwise.

I am soon to start hormones myself just clearing the psych bit at the moment, just one last hoop till the endo and I meet!
  • July 12, 2004 9:43 AM BST
    I don´t know the cup size of my sister, but I think she´s got the same as me, B.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 12, 2004 10:32 AM BST
    Not to sure fiona, god i hope i don't go as big or just under the size of my mum!!!!!! love JJ xx
  • July 12, 2004 11:41 AM BST
    You are right Sandra

Even with these I have problems with their jumping up and down when taking my sprint to the bus.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 12, 2004 4:56 PM BST
    Laura
    Bouncing big boobs = big black eye's!!!!!! no thank you, small boobs will do me just fine........love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    July 18, 2004 2:57 PM BST
    Wendo when i was in my former life i have to say it was girls with big bazookas that did it for me, but later i found women with little boobs were just as nice. As for me donating tissue for our less fortunate sister's i can't but i'll have any going spare LOL.........love JJ xx
    • 25 posts
    July 18, 2004 5:35 PM BST
    Hi Laura,

It is probably best to grow your breasts with the hormones. I have had many friends who have serious problems with implants, saline of silicone it doesn't matter. By taking hormones it has been suggested that Transsexuals will grow breasts about one size smaller than their mother’s breasts. This is not, however common with all Transsexuals. I have been on hormones for about four years and wear a size “C” cup. This is enough for me. For me the Idea of becoming a passable somewhat attractive female is enough.
    Love,
    Rebecca
  • July 19, 2004 5:37 AM BST
    Rebecca

That is a very good result. I would neither want to have anything bigger than C-size. I have now a bit more than a B-size and would be happy with that, too. But obviously I will finish with a C-size.

Laura
    • 2573 posts
    July 18, 2004 2:03 PM BST
    Sarah, it only helps passing with women...men don't look at your face

Juju, now are you being selfish girl? Did you like girls with big ones or small ones when you were a Squadie?

If they get to big, consider a tissue donation transplant for your "smaller" sisters.
    • 2573 posts
    July 18, 2004 3:29 PM BST
    My last Ex was 40DD AFTER breast reduction surgery of about 7#. She told me that she thought I didn't like large-breasted women because I had been involved with two A-cup sized women for as long as she had known me. I said "No, I really love big tits, but I loved those women like I love you...your's are just a bonus". Truthfully, if I decide to go there I would probably want C-cup for myself (any bigger and all kinds of neat, sexy stuff doesn't come in that size )

I long ago decided that what was in a woman's head was *more* important to me than her appearance...we all get old and ugly one day so you better like what is inside the head of whoever is sharing your bed. I also used to expound that it would make more sense if both sexes came with both genders in their heads...that way guys could still hang with their buds and do guy things but also have sex with an attractive "girl". Vice versa for women. I think marriages would last much longer.
    • 2573 posts
    July 18, 2004 4:58 PM BST
    If God didn't want me to have a C cup he would not have invented plastic surgeons to do cosmetic surgery and "lift" them later on. live for the moment...if you want em big, go for it. One day they will be old and shriveled anyway.... My main concern would be a size that matches my body right and that won't limit my clothing choices. My ex's were lovely but she couldn't wear a lot of really nice, sexy support wear because of her size.