First day shopping as a woman

• December 7, 2010 4:06 AM GMT
    Today, I went downtown to a female consignment shop. I was dressed in a sexy-sofisticated outfit, high heels and had a good makeup day. I was looking for a mini skirt to look sexy in, and found one meant for me. The mini is a size 8 grey/black plaid skirt, with a buttoned front and cute little pockets. To me it looks sexy yet tasteful if worn with say a sweater. I also purchased a cute top to go with the skirt (great deals). The woman at the shop was helpful, and I felt like I blended in and visually passed as a women to other shoppers. If anything, I looked maybe too made up for day shopping, but I don't care-I looked "hot!" I also went to get some makeup afterwards, and the girl in cosmetics was sweet and helpful to me. What a glorious and exciting experience I had today. I just need to be careful with my spending.
    • 110 posts
    December 7, 2010 6:21 PM GMT
    Hi Amanda,sounds like you had a great day shopping. I know just just what you mean about about spending. I wish my credit card had warning bells on it lol. Take care love lillith x