finally i am out

• 2573 posts
    January 10, 2011 7:02 PM GMT
    Sharing the girlfriend thing with your SO is wonderful. I am happy for BOTH of you. Recently my SO complained that she had not seen Wendy the last couple times we were out and she missed her.
    • 15 posts
    January 10, 2011 9:14 AM GMT
    Well girls here the update on my shopping spree with the wife:

We both felt a bit awkward in the bigining but as the shopping went on it got to be fun.
    i was so suprised at what the wife was picking for me, she told me she was buying things that she would never have dreamed of buying for heself, she pickid this lovely outfit pretty pencil skirt that ended above the knee and a chifon blouse, then we got some skirts for each other and i got some dresses, then we went off to the shoe store were we went mad and bought loads of shoes i got a nice pair of 4inch red pumps and a pair of 5 inch strappy pair then i bought a pair of stillettoes, she bought about 4 pairs of heels forur dress size is the same as herself. We found out i have the same size feet as her feet perfect now we can swop out as well as our dress size even better now we can swop dress and skirts.

oooohhh then of to the lingerie store and we had a chat about bra size and we dicided that i should go with a 38b as she still wanted bigger boobs than me and she is a 36c we bought some lovely lingerie

the funny thing is she could not wait to get home so we can try on our new clothes, which was fun swapping clothes to see who looks better in this or that as well she could see how she would look dressed in what she bought by gettin me to try it on and vise versa.

What a lovely day of bonding and chatting i think it actually brought us closer as a couple thatn anything else we have done.

then she shocked me with make-up (as i have not really approached that with her yet i want the clothing to settle in properly)
    She want to make a night of it painting anils and make-up lessons.

Sorry so long but i had to tell you girls things are going to great.

Love and kiises

Lisa

• 15 posts
    January 6, 2011 5:26 AM GMT
    Well girls i sat down with the wife last night and told her about my other life, i was so nervous as i guess everyone must feel when breacking such big news, any case i was blown away at how she reacted she was so supportave and understanding, yes she did have some questions, like are you gay and are you a woman trapped in a mans body, but as i started to explain the reasoning of it all she told me she understands it all now,

SO Girls we are off this weekend to do some shopping for me instead of me trying to fit into her clothes she wants me to have my own wardrobe i am so happy that i can finally express myself and also so excited to go shopping for dresses skirts blouses and lovely high heels as well as under garments for myself with the woman i love and loves me for me.

love and kisses
    Lisa
  • January 6, 2011 7:34 AM GMT
    Lisa,
    Congratulations, that's a big step you've taken. I know the sheer relief of coming out to those you love and being accepted as yourself. I remember my sister Hannah saying "I don't think your going to turn into a monster overnight just because you prefer being a woman".
    Your wife sounds really cool, I wish the whole world was as tolerant as her.
    Please give her my love.
    • 15 posts
    January 6, 2011 7:56 AM GMT
    Janise

Thanks you very much, i will pass your wishes on to her.

i was so worried as we have children together and did not want to loose the family and life that i have, and was so worried that i was about to loose it all, but i could not keep it to myself anymore and had to tell her, no the fact we can go shopping together is great cause i always picked her clothes when she asked if this looks good on her and all i could picture is me in it now i can ask her if that dress or skirt or heels suits me with out having to worry now. LIFE IS GREAT AT THE MOMENT.
  • January 6, 2011 8:41 AM GMT
    Now you can ask her,
    "Darling does my bum look big in this?"
    • 15 posts
    January 6, 2011 9:31 AM GMT
    LOL true indeed

i can't wait to dress up in my new clothes and take some pictures and change my profile picture to the real me
    • 252 posts
    January 6, 2011 2:09 PM GMT
    Lisa,

Congratulations!! That is SUCH a big step!! Feeling like you can breathe now?

*hugs*

Zoey
    • 110 posts
    January 6, 2011 6:35 PM GMT
    Hi Lisa,so glad things are going so well for you. I hope my wife will be as understanding as your when I come out.Have fun shopping. Take care love Lillith
    • 2573 posts
    January 7, 2011 12:13 PM GMT
    Janis,

I always ask Sundance "Does my ass look small in this?" [much giggling follows]

Lisa,

I am glad things are going so well for you.
    • 15 posts
    January 7, 2011 12:45 PM GMT
    Thanks Girls

LAst night the wife and i went through her cupboard to see what fits me and if it fitted she gave it to me then i got dressed up in an outfit and stayed dressed for the first time infront of the wife we decided that a nice purple ankel length skirt black high heels and a nice blouse was the perfect thing for me to wear last night

• January 7, 2011 8:53 PM GMT
    congratulations, a brave step for you to take and a brave step for her to be understanding.

one note of caution: having been through this process you are still at the start of a journey, not the end...

I'm really pleased for you that your partner is so understanding and it's the major hurdle to get over, but realise that your partner will still have issues, feelings and opinions to consider and I'd advise taking it slow to begin with and consider how she might feel about this new woman in her life and not to let her dominate