I'm new here Blokey T-girl admirer

• 871 posts
    January 18, 2011 11:28 AM GMT
    Hi Ian, Welcome to Gender Society where everyone is accepted and given equal and mutual respect. This website concentrates on supporting individuals living with, dealing with and coping with feelings of being transgendered. It is a very good support site and somewhere where transgendered individuals can communicate mostly free from outside prejudices. As you can appreciate our day to day life can often include intolerance, bigotry and sexual abuse due to ignorance.

If your purpose is primarily to seek a sexual experience, then unfortunately, this site wouldn’t provide you with any success. You can alternatively access gay sites such as tvchix where there are an abundance of gay men who dress up as women solely for the purpose of sexual encounters. However, please feel free to read archives and blogs to learn an understanding of the nature of transgendered people and we look forward having you as part of our community.

All the best.
    Love
    Penny
    x
  • January 12, 2011 7:50 PM GMT
    Hello All just a quicky to introduce myself, I'm a blokey gay guy, T-Girls admirer upo for meeting for fun in the North East http://gendersociety.com/images/emoticons/chat.gif
    • 30 posts
    November 2, 2011 2:00 PM GMT

Hi Ian, Great someone else on here apart from me who identifies as Gmale ... I was getting a bit worried there ... we 'happy few' seem to be a rare breed!   

• October 8, 2012 10:27 AM BST
    hi Ian im new here to, tgough not new to being a "girl" so have fun

petrabi