the making of a new year

• 36 posts
    January 1, 2011 12:56 AM GMT
    another year comes in tomorrow, and it looks like I have fallen backwards in the world. My sister and I go to see a finacil planner in this county starting off the new year.I have been shaky and nervous since i left my Iowa job to get a part time Minnesota job. I am now away from my sisters place, and I am in my own apartment. It is hud so it is government run in a way. My delima is that although I get family support where I am they do not accept me as I would like to change. One of the reasons I have the stuff but haven't changed yet. I would start with the facial hair but I have no budget for that. I am barely making it as it is if that. I imagine a lot of people are getting that way. I know that I can not work changed because they would not accept me that way. SO I sort of hide the fact. Can anyone relate? I know that this seems hard to believe but it is becoming more and more like reality. what can one do to solve the problem? Also if I could change my name on here I would.

nathan
    • 1017 posts
    January 2, 2011 2:28 AM GMT
    Hi Wendy,

Your new name is so much more feminine. A big step.

Sorry to hear your job was cut to part time. Unfortunately a lot of folks are finding themselves in similar situations. Hang in there, it will get better.

Best,
    Mellie