PM's

• January 7, 2011 8:33 AM GMT
    As I've been unable (I think!) to reply to PM's I've received even using the "Melody Method" (phew!) I'd like any sisters to know I'm not ignoring them.
    My replies just don't seem to numerically advance!
    • 2573 posts
    January 7, 2011 12:18 PM GMT
    I am afraid that the movers may have knocked down a few walls trying to get the Grand Piano over to the new website. It should all be sorted soon and you will have a whole bunch of new problems to deal with, rotfl. It will be worth it.

I cannot currently log in to TGS website with Firefox because it will not hold a User Agent. I cannot currently join the Chat Room with IE8/9beta because they will not install FLASH. You do NOT want to hear how I manage to publish the TG NEWS feed but it involves juggling browsers and FEED FOR ALL. Since I never use IE, this is quite exciting to manage.
    • 2573 posts
    January 8, 2011 7:33 PM GMT
    Hoorah! The latest update of FF4 beta seems to have restored my browser to full working condition and I can now use the chat room again. That was one repair that I was not looking forward to as it involved messing with a basic file. I think that file was just rewritten and the error/corruption was eliminated by the new install.