Post holiday blues

• 110 posts
    January 4, 2011 6:25 PM GMT
    Glad you had a good time over the holidays Janice but Zoe has a point. How the hell do you manage to pass as a man?
  • January 5, 2011 1:46 AM GMT
    I have to agree with Lillith and Zoe. You look as feminine as any of the gg where I work. It would be easier for a few of them to pass as male than for you. Please let us know how you manage to look so feminine. In the meantime, just call me "Envious".
  • January 5, 2011 12:52 PM GMT
    Thanks for the kind comments girls.
    A real confidence booster to banish my blues!
    • 110 posts
    January 4, 2011 6:20 PM GMT
    It's the same for me too Penny and Tara. I love my kids to bits but boy oh boy do I need some Lillith time. Roll on Friday.
    • 51 posts
    January 4, 2011 2:13 PM GMT
    Like Penny, Tara's had to be kept under wraps for the last few weeks, but with the return to a more 'normal' routine she's on her way back, helped by my (Tara's) first ever Christmas present, a lovely scarf and a pretty little level for work and DIY. I got the pressie Christmas Eve and it made a really great stars to my Christmas.

Hugs
    Tara
  • January 3, 2011 11:44 AM GMT
    Happy New Year Janis,

You are a lucky girl having been able to be 'en femme' for the xmas holiday. Due to the school holidays, it has been about 3 weeks since I've been able to dress as Penny....however they are back to school tomorrow, so hopefully soon!
    • 252 posts
    January 3, 2011 2:05 PM GMT
    Poor Janis. Dear, how do you even BEGIN to pass as a guy? Doesn't look like there's any guy at all left in you.

Z
  • January 3, 2011 7:19 AM GMT
    I've just returned back home after spending a lovely xmas/new year holiday at my sisters fully femme and the thought of getting dressed up as a "man" and venturing forth in about two hours time isn't very appealing.
    Ah well, time to take the makeup off I suppose.
    (Don't forget the earrings!)