Coming out to family

• January 30, 2011 5:23 PM GMT
    hi Amanda its best to be 100% honest with your love ones about how you feel and who you are how they react is down to them then i no its not easy but it will be alot harder hiding it away and the longer you leave the the more you will find it harder to tell them, i told my Family sadly i wasnt so lucky in the respect that i got there support they dissowned me but i have to do what makes me happy and a was living a lie for too many years and if my Family couldnt support me or try and understand that i wanted to be happy then it was there loss i have moved on.
    carina
  • January 9, 2011 2:21 PM GMT
    I am anxiously wanting to show my brother and sister-in-law my feminine side. My cross-dressing is a relatively new experience. I've only been dressing-up for about 3 months now. Should I show/tell them about my different identity? I could use some feedback from you girls.
  • January 9, 2011 3:10 PM GMT
    Hi Amanda,
    I really can't offer advice as my situation is different from yours. I've got four older sisters and I've been dressing all my life. But I do think it's better to be honest about yourself to those you love. If you do come out to them I hope all goes well for you.