New here...how i'm feeling...

• 1 posts
    January 7, 2011 5:23 AM GMT
    Just signed up to this, and honestly i'm kinda unsure how it'll all work...am trying to find a good tg web site with a good solid forum. don't know if this is it...there's so many out there. lol.
    But anyway, how i look on life is that i wish i was born a female...
    I also know that there's tons of ppl out there feeling just like me, but who would also take bigger steps to making it a reality. When it comes to how i feel, i would give anything to become a 100% female...but i just don't know if i'm ready yet!
    I dunno how many of you have gone thru this like me but i feel so confused and trapped. I want to follow where i feel lead but it's a big step....yea we all know it.

Thought's?
    • 2573 posts
    January 7, 2011 12:17 PM GMT
    Welcome to TGS website....which will transition, itself, to a new look shortly.

New House, same Sorority.

I you do not see it here, ask a question and you will see it soon.
    • 1980 posts
    January 9, 2011 2:13 PM GMT
    Hi-

You are so very welcome here, no matter where you are on your journey or how you feel about yourself. Believe me, we have all gone through the feelings you've expressed about not knowing where to turn to deal with feeling that we have been dealt the wrong hand. Here on TGS you will find all sorts from those who are happy to occasionally crossdress in their own home and never plan on going further to those for whom nothing will ever do but complete and total transition as well as many who may be pausing along the path while they decide what the next step will be.

Please make yourself at home here and feel free to join in on the various forums and chats. You will find acceptance, friendship, resources and information galore. If you should have any questions about the site itself, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods whether on or off the TGS site. As Wendy pointed out, you find TGS going through a transition of its own, so to speak. We are moving to a completely new site, so there may be a few glitches and problems as is usually inevitable. Don't let any of these minor issues make you feel that there's a problem, everything will work out in the end.

Once again, welcome to TGS. In my own experience I think it's probably the best site on the web for girls like us. And yes, I have been and still am, a member in several other TG related sites. While I find them helpful and have made many friends through them, I always consider TGS to be my home.

Hugs...Joni Mari