[IMPROTANT!!!] A VERY NASTY RUMOR!

This topic has been closed.
    • 2128 posts
    December 27, 2010 5:49 PM GMT
    Yes, this rumour is getting far too much attention so let's draw a line under it now. It's not true and that's the end of it.

Hugs, Katie x
    • 13 posts
    December 26, 2010 5:38 AM GMT
    Id like to say that ive been on this site many nights and i have and talked about shuch things as of the problems this site has . It is not a rumor but a true fact that most members on this site will agree there needs to a better way to vue profiles. this rumor of separating us CD ,s from other TS was talked about sometime in the summer months of 2010. I do recall talking about such things as that and i have said if this was to happen i would no doubt remove myself from this site . I have one a few occation help get rid of a "member who only wanted sex " or was giving other a hard time . i have been told by a few members that i should be a moderator but i willl leave this matter to the mods to handle for now .
  • December 26, 2010 6:00 AM GMT
    I think you should be a moderator as well.
    "All things in moderation" has always been my chief maxim.
    • 2128 posts
    December 26, 2010 12:17 PM GMT
    It's true that there is a problem, with viewing profiles from the chat room. It used to be possible until our name change towards the beginning of the year (2010) but the domain change broke the connection and we have not been able to afford to have it put right again. However, that has nothing whatsoever to do with this silly rumour about segregating our TS members from the rest. What rubbish!

Anyway, you'll be interested to hear that the profile link does work in the chat room on the new site, which we were hoping to reveal before Christmas. Unfortunately, it's still not ready though so please sit tight a bit longer.

Hugs, Katie x
  • December 25, 2010 3:30 AM GMT
    The whole intenchion of this thread is to get this rumor out in the open & let every one know that it is not true, & if you hear something that could be hameful to everyone here then please talk to Katie.
  • December 25, 2010 12:24 AM GMT
    But surely (stop calling me that!) your post has alerted the Thought Police who if they are not already will soon be breaking down the door?
    As they probably will be knocking down mine soon no doubt!
    It sure is a tough life being a conspiracy theorist.......so many paradoxes to deal with!
    • 1980 posts
    December 24, 2010 2:23 PM GMT
    This ground has been plowed so many times. Despite some people's perceived feelings of superiority based on an assumption that there is some hierarchy of being transgendered ranging from the occasional panty wearer to someone who is fully transitioned, TGS is not, and I certainly hope never will be, based on such false distinctions. TGS is all inclusive. The day it stops being that way is the day I will, regretfully, leave it. For those who feel that they are somehow superior based on whatever premise, you are certainly free to decamp and take your prejudices with you.

We are all in this together. People change and evolve and grow, I know I have and I have seen it in others. Hopefully the growth involves more tolerance and consideration of where others may be on their respective journeys. Though I am a member of other TG forums, TGS is my home because of Katie's steadfast refusal to segregate us according to some notion of who may be more "real" than others. Thank you, Katie.

May the Goddess bless us all in this coming year and lessen the intolerance and prejudice in our own little corner of the world. How can we hope to find acceptance and consideration if we are so ready to be intolerant of our own?

Hugs...Joni Mari
  • December 24, 2010 5:32 PM GMT
    I could not agree more Joni,united we stand devided we fall.xxxxJamie
  • December 25, 2010 12:06 AM GMT
    Ok to answer your question Cristine Shye yea a very close friend of mine did See this personaly in the chat room how ever does not recall who it was who said it. If there is a member harising you & the modrator did nothing to stop uit then report both to Katie. I'm not an adminstration at this time but I contacted Katie on this matter of the Rumor & she wanted me to help put an end to it. As for what is being talked about in chat wall I can understand but you do have the right to say that what is being talked about is making you all feel unconfortable I know there is a lot of sex talked about in there which needs to be bann for this sight & chat as we do have minors on here I think so we need to be careful about what is said & where & overe here in the U.S. Big Brother IS WATCHING.
    • 448 posts
    December 23, 2010 11:42 PM GMT
    I'm all for separating the ts girls from the trannies and others. There has been a campaign on here for sometime to do precisely that. So let it come to pass. I, at least, will no longer have to endure accusations of being no more than a predatory homosexual, an alcoholic and drug abuser, or panty sniffer. There is a purity in being a transsexual isn't their girls. Let me know how you feel after you transition. It is just an operation. Butchered but the same. It means nothing, you are who you are.
  • December 24, 2010 12:08 AM GMT
    I'd refer you another Portia when dressed as a man said "The quality of mercy is not strained".
    • 2573 posts
    December 24, 2010 12:09 AM GMT
    Anyone who has seen the very expensive new Beta site for GS (coming soon!) would know this rumor is a total fabrication. It makes as much sense as me cutting most of my friends out of my life because they like to watch sports and I actually prefer to play sports. Darn Wannabes.
  • December 24, 2010 1:03 AM GMT
    Ty windy I will REMIND ALL this post is for the discussion fo the Rumor nothing more I put this up under Katies orders I foy want to talk about other things please do not do it here. As for seperating us WHY?!!!!!! WHAT POURPOUS WOULD IT SERVE??!!!! WE ARE ALL SISTERS HERE. IF YOU FEEL THAT WE SHOULD BE SEPERATED THEN THIS IS NOT THE SITE FOR YOU & PLEASE LEAVE!!!!! As you have woke a sleeping bear NOT GOOD!!!
  • December 23, 2010 7:09 PM GMT
    Quite right ladies I heard it from one of my friends that is in there almost every night so thats all I can say. but if ANY of you here about it refer them to this thread & tell them its not true. if they precist turn them in to the modrator & to Katie PLEASE this is very damaging to what we stand for here. I"m gald I braught this to Katie's attention so we can ALL be informed about this Rumor so now its out in the open & we know its not true.
    • 2128 posts
    December 23, 2010 9:38 AM GMT
    Quite right Samantha. There is no truth in this at all. I can't see any reason for separating our TS girls from everyone else. That would not be beneficial to anyone. So if you hear this from anyone, you can tell them categorically that it is not true and that it's not going to happen.

Hugs, Katie x
  • December 23, 2010 9:54 AM GMT
    Why on earth would a site like TGS that gives support to all Tgirls transgengered or not split it's members into categories?
    I regard all my sisters here who identify themselves as women as such.
    • 2358 posts
    December 23, 2010 9:59 AM GMT
    I spend quite some time in the chat room, I have not even heard this mentioned, What an absolute load of rubbish. Whether someone has said something and its been taken out of context I don't know. This site has always been about people, who we are. not what we are,and the support and friendship is based on equality. Anyone even going down this road deliberately trying to cause a divide will get a severe slap.
    • 252 posts
    December 23, 2010 1:21 PM GMT
    Yeah, we are inclusive, not excluded. Heck, I'd miss the other girls too much, anyway.

Z
    • 2358 posts
    December 24, 2010 2:18 AM GMT
    Scratches my head, Just a thought, Samantha, if a close friend witnessed what was said in the chat room and reported it directly to you, then she must know who it was that kicked this off?? if she did'nt witness it, who told her, call in the tranny police. Thinking about it now I have my own ideas, and have witnessed something, where someone complained that all they saw in the chat room lately was discussions on mones and surgery and surgeons etc. and they thought that the site was being taken over by the TG/TS element and that ''trannies were not made to feel welcome, she also attributed the name change to be more TS/TG orientated. the fact this person is a natal female, is a bit bizzare realy, FFS its a tranny site, People ask questions people answer, lots get involved.. Other topics being discussed at the time were boned leg of lamb stuffed with apricots and pine nuts, glazed with dijon mustard and honey. But for some time the person I'm thinking of has an axe to grind. The original hassles were reported to Nikki Holme by me, and the instructions she received was this is a delicate matter, and I was told to keep my head down. Same person said all TS/TG's are arsholes, so II spent half the evening kissing arse. and fuming.
  • December 23, 2010 7:28 AM GMT
    There has been a very nasty rumor the GS is goung going to seperate the TS members for the rest of us T-girls. I have talked to Katie direstly & this is entirly NOT TRUE!. I bleaive that it was started in GS chat so who or what ever member started this, you know who you are, I'm under order form Katie to squish it here & now! So who ever it was Please tell me, Katie, or one of the other Modrators here so proper action can be taken. I have been with GS for a long time so I have NEVER ONCE EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING! Why would Katie do such a thing we are here to learn form each other & debate issues that are important to all of us here. So please if you want to know what is comming down the pike ask Katie directly so you can get the facts insted of relying on rumors!
  • December 26, 2010 9:00 PM GMT
    Very true Katie well I hope they will hang in there, but the profile thing maybe what has started this rumor.