just a general update

• 43 posts
    February 8, 2011 11:33 PM GMT
    Great news. Sounds wonderful.

Looking forward to hearing more.

• 15 posts
    February 8, 2011 9:12 AM GMT
    HI Girls

Sorry i have not been around alot but i have been working on lisa trying to get her just right.

just to let you girls know that things are moving forward in the creation of lisa, the wife and i sat down and sorted out my makeup which foundtion is best for my skin colour and which lipstick and eyeliner blush and eyeshadow works for me and not to make me look like a clown.

she then treated us to a day at the SPA fullbody massage, hot stone therapy, facials, peddi, manicure, so now the eyebrows don't look so masculine and my nails are devine painted in real red love the colour, then off we went shopping again this time i was dressed as lisa what a nervious experiance in the begining i was looking over my shoulder expecting the worst, the wife said relax you look super sexy, as time went and the 100 shop i was in full lisa swing loving it she was having so much fun with her new best girlfriend that we blew our budget by a long shot but i tell you it was worth it.

i will post the photos of lisa's makeover soon as i can get it off the camera.

i am just loving LISA at the moment

kisses to you all