Support and understanding,

• February 11, 2011 4:47 PM GMT
    I will make a start, this is a forum for the female to male and somewhat unknown side of transgendered life. its not an exclusive forum for female to males, although that is what its meant for but that should be the theme, for them to exchange experiences,, post articles and for us male to female to learn and support them. Kian Evans white will be the host here.. Than kyou Kian.
    • 1017 posts
    February 12, 2011 7:05 PM GMT
    Hi Kian,

Congratulations on heading up your new forum. I look forward to learning more and meeting new people here.

A while back I did a member search as I was curious about how many FtM members we have. I did notice that some who identified as FtM seemed to be from non-English speaking countries and otherwise seemed to be, from their profiles, MtF. A matter of language, perhaps?

Anyhow, welcome to the Mods group and I'm sure your forum will be very interesting to everyone.

Best,
    Mellie
    • 5 posts
    July 17, 2012 10:24 PM BST
    hi im matt and ftm is there anyone ho ould like to chat about the progress of the change, im at a loss of what i can do now its been ages since i started the procces and dont seam to be getting anywhere