Hi Everyone.

• January 30, 2011 5:34 PM GMT
    hi everyone im new to the Forum i joined last week not had much chance to have a good look till now but im here now im Corina
    from UK please to meet you all im looking too help and offer advice and hoping make friends while im here on the Forum
    • 36 posts
    December 31, 2010 5:50 PM GMT
    I am lucky to have internet and phone for as much as they cost. I currently live in an apartment and have my sister looking after most of my money. I am living on the edge. I just wish I could change my life but not sure that I can.I am open to any thoughts you have reguarding life.

Nathan
  • January 3, 2011 12:53 AM GMT
    Hi Traci.
    Nice to see you again.
    • 746 posts
    January 3, 2011 12:43 AM GMT
    Thnx girls...hope to catch up soon...

Traci xxx
  • January 3, 2011 12:53 AM GMT
    Hi Traci.
    Nice to see you again.
    • 252 posts
    January 2, 2011 2:49 PM GMT
    Welcome back, Penny!! I, for one have missed another funnysmart person in the chatroom. Nice to see you around as well, Traci. Now, you both stay around for a bit...

Z
    • 1017 posts
    January 2, 2011 1:21 AM GMT
    Hi Penny,

So glad things seem to be going well for you, other than internet access.

Hope everything gets sorted with your ISP and you are back with us very soon.

Best,
    Mellie
    • 746 posts
    January 2, 2011 12:38 AM GMT
    Maybe I'll come back! LOL
    • 1017 posts
    January 2, 2011 1:05 AM GMT
    Hi Traci,

WB, hon. Missed you.

Best,
    Mellie
    • 36 posts
    January 1, 2011 2:32 PM GMT
    sorry you do not have internet penny. pricing and work go hand in hand, and it makes a difference as to what you do verses how much you make.I am lucky to have internet although I went from full time to part time I wish everyone all the best and I hope that life works for the best in this economy.

Nathan
    • 430 posts
    January 1, 2011 6:56 AM GMT
    Penny, one thing that helped me is to know that no matter how important things seem or people are at the moment, things change.

I remember being really worried about what people would think of me and what they said to me etc. Time marches on and they fade into the distance, I cant even remember the people who hurt me now. Its almost like it never happened.

The only people that matter are the ones who stick around. So make sure the only ones who stick are the people who love and support you.

Best of luck to you for srs in 2012.
    • 36 posts
    December 31, 2010 1:09 AM GMT
    I wish you the best penny. life is hard but you half to live it to your fullest.. that is the best I can say under the circumstances I am facing also. I hope things work out for you in the coming years.sorry to hear about your internet loss.I hope all is going ok and that you will get back on your feet soon.

nathan
  • December 30, 2010 6:27 PM GMT
    Hi Penny,
    I hope that you have a good 2011 and sorry to hear about the pain your neighbors are causing. Have a great new years!

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn
  • December 30, 2010 3:57 PM GMT
    Happy new year penny, hope all your wishes come true. Your looking great, see you sometime in the new year pet, and yes you have been missed, hugs Janey. xxxx.
    • 2573 posts
    December 24, 2010 12:12 AM GMT
    I know how hard it is when you can not get on line Penny. Ok, girls, we can call off the search parties.
  • December 23, 2010 6:32 PM GMT
    Hi Penny,
    I was wondering if you were ok sis.
    She's won the loterry and swanned off to pastures new perhaps!!
    The news of your upcoming SRS in 2012 is something really to look forward to and to plan for.
    You know you've always got a bunch of sisters here if you need to chat or rant or anything!.
    • 871 posts
    December 23, 2010 4:07 PM GMT
    Hi Everyone, I havent been on a lot recently because I have no internet at home. I would say sorry to my friends but I cant believe anyone would miss me! lol

I doubt I will be able to get on again before xmas so Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. Love to All XXXX big hugs xxxx

Life on the whole has been pretty good. My hormone regime is working very well and I am content with progress. Planning SRS for early 2012 looks achievable. I am now visiting CX every fortnight to see a psychologist to help me cope with the harassment and abuse that my neighbours inflicted upon me. This is really good for my mental wellbeing and I can really see the benefits. I am looking forward to learning the techniques on how to deal with the psychological trauma that I have experienced and I am sure this will lead a much happier existence for me.

Let me know how you all are!
    All my Love
    Penny
    x
    • 1980 posts
    January 31, 2011 1:04 AM GMT
    Hi Corina-

Thank you as well, for the nice reply. For some reason my magical moderator powers seem to be broken or something because when I tried to move your post it wouldn't let me. If you don't mind, could you perhaps post a note introducing yourself on the the Welcome New Members forum? It's all the way at the bottom of the list of forums (fora? Whatever.) and will put you at the top of the posts there so other girls can get a chance to meet and greet. Hope you had a great weekend.

Hugs...Joni Mari
  • January 30, 2011 7:57 PM GMT
    hi Joni Mari
    thankyou for the nice welcome message and i will be glad if i can help other Girls on here i dont mind you transfering my post to
    a welcome Forum aswell as here i love the site and the smilies are great.
    • 1980 posts
    January 30, 2011 7:17 PM GMT
    Hi Corina-

You are so very welcome here, girl. I see from your profile that you're fulltime pos-surgery, I'm sure your experience will be helpful for other girls here, and of course you can find friends, support and resources here, too. If you don't mind, I'm going to transfer your post over to the Welcome Forum and leave it here as well.

Hugs...Joni Mari