Desert Island

• December 8, 2010 7:09 AM GMT
    I couldn't single out one person I'd least like to be trapped on a desert island with, but I could certainly submit a very long list of "Z celebs" who I would love to see trapped on a real desert island.
    • 1195 posts
    December 8, 2010 8:56 PM GMT
    Tough questiion. I'd have a long list. Plus it would depend on how big the island was. I just might need my own space once in a while. Then again I might need chasing room - whether chasing or being chased.

hugs
    Gracie
  • December 8, 2010 10:45 PM GMT
    Tracey Solomon, that voice would drive me to drink,.......... her blood if there was not a few crates to hand
    • 2573 posts
    December 8, 2010 5:27 AM GMT
    The list is endless.
    • 252 posts
    December 11, 2010 10:20 AM GMT
    My ex. I can't believe I spent 10 months with her. "Being with her for more than 10 minutes makes me want to kill myself." That quote was NOT from me. She makes people consider suicide rather than talk with her about her skin condition and how much she has to go potty because of her bottomless Dr. Pepper addiction.
    • 2127 posts
    December 7, 2010 1:45 PM GMT
    Who would you least like to be stuck on a desert island with and why?

Hugs, Katie x
  • December 7, 2010 3:00 PM GMT
    Myself. I am a right twat and when I talk a lot to myself and when I get angry with myself I am evil. Other than that Alister Drling coz black eyebrows and white hair is just wrong.