I would be

• March 5, 2011 4:24 AM GMT
    This is a fantasy question. If you had one wish so as to become any person, real or fictional, who would you choose? Would it be someone real but historical such as Helen of Troy or Elisabeth of Bavaria, Empress of Austria? Would it be someone real and more current such as Taylor Swift or Elizabeth Taylor? Possibly a fictional person such as Daisy Mae or Lois Lane? Naturally whoever the choice, they are in their prime, like Miss Jean Brodie was in her prime. Remember, you have the ability to choose anyone; since I made this up, I get Emma Peel (the real original Emma Peel, that is); well, since its all a fantasy, everyone could choose the same person; that would be a weird fantasy.

Louise
  • March 5, 2011 5:18 AM GMT
    Who ever they are, if they are rich and didn't care about the money they have. That is the person I want to be.
  • March 5, 2011 6:41 PM GMT
    Hi Louise,
    I would pick Amanda Seyfried - A young actress who has played parts in many diverse films. She is pretty, talented, skillful and has a long life and career ahead. Besides a girl can dream about the life they missed growning up...

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
    • 308 posts
    March 14, 2011 5:29 AM GMT
    Wow, good question and so many answers, so can I have more than one Louise? OK.
    I just simply love the glamor of the 40"s, and for this I would choose Rita Hayworth.

The 50's and 60's I would choose Shirley MacLaine, I love her sensuality and spirituality outlook. And Joey Heatherton, I just always liked her style and dancing.
    And of course then there is my favorite till this day....Cher, that probably would be my favorite choice. My ideal image of what a super star's personalty should be, a down to earth real person.

Now Michelle Lynn, I didn't want you to kill this thread...LOL..just kidding.

BTW, has anyone else having trouble logging on to the new site? Just wondering, I used to be able to log on. Katie said she was working on it.
    • 871 posts
    April 30, 2011 10:04 AM BST

Louise, Diana Rigg as Emma Peel is one of my all time roll models to how I live my life. Another big influence roll model for me is Michelle Pfeiffer in The faboulous baker boys and not forgetting Cat Woman in Batman Returns.

I also have to acknowledge Patsy Stone in Absolutely Fabulous. Joanna Lumley is a sex symbol in her own right but for me the character Patsy is more a reflection of my own life of drugs and alcohol abuse and decadence to which I have many fond and unforgetable fun memories.

But for all my role models, I am a gothic witch called Queen Mab lol. I identify very much with the character in the you tube clip...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwpy1fP0r3A&feature=related[/url]

Nice bit of fun!

Love Penny x

• April 30, 2011 10:40 AM BST

I would just loved to have been born female not anyone famous in particular, just a normal healthy (stunningly beautiful!) woman.  To be married and have had children would have been wonderful.  Alas a dream my days of praying to wake up as girl are long past.  I just content myself now with trying to make the best female appearance of myself as I possibly can and look forward to retirement when I can live full time as the woman I've always been. I can't wait I wish it was today!

• 181 posts
    April 30, 2011 3:04 PM BST

Idunno, trying to imagine myuself as someone else is ........... naw , I like being myself , yes , myself  a real caring downright plain individual . ellen