Do You Wear Bras? (Pre-ops)

• 2627 posts
    March 9, 2011 4:00 PM GMT
    So if your not started on hormones & have nothing to put in a cup do you still wear a bra?
    I didn't for the longest time. Didn't see the point in it. I did have a couple with a set of enhancers when I wanted to get the right look.
    Than a couple of months ago I started wearing one almost daily because my clothes fit better with something up there.
    Now I don't feel dressed without one. Since it's winter I don't have to take it off to go shopping or to run other errands.
    But now that it's getting warmer what do I do?
    • 871 posts
    March 10, 2011 2:17 PM GMT
    Hiya Karen, Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont. I always had to wear a bra when I used fillets but now as my chest is slightly bigger but not big enough to actually need to wear a bar its all down to "if i can be bothered!" lol

Sometimes I quite like the feel of being braless

Love Penny
    x
    • 181 posts
    March 14, 2011 9:39 PM GMT
    I was on H R T for a brief period . However , I was found to have some old ailments from my drug and alcohol days years ago. This has had some serious effect on my body , even today. Hence , I still wear a bra , I use enhancers and I do with what I have . ellen
  • April 5, 2011 8:05 AM BST

I wear a bra and breast forms. I feel more confident plus I like nice underwear, (who dosen't) and you can by some really pretty bra & knicker sets.

• 746 posts
    April 17, 2011 5:11 PM BST

What's kinda funny is that when I didn't have breasts, I wanted to wear bras...now that I have them, I don't wear them often...they look really nice poking out from a tight knit top au natural!  (smile)

• April 18, 2011 4:45 AM BST

I usually wear one but, as Traci said, it's sometimes nice to go without one with the right dress or top.

• June 12, 2011 8:39 AM BST

when i'm driving my land rover definately or it hurts like hell over the bumps if you get my meaning lol

• 434 posts
    June 12, 2011 11:51 PM BST

I wear them if the clothes require it - but being very small, I certainly don't need the "support". LOL

Sewing small breast pads in most of my outfits means I don't need a bra very often. I like my tiny boobies! 

• 146 posts
    June 13, 2011 8:07 PM BST

I like to go out Running , and found recently that I needed to wear a sports bra  ,otherwise it got a bit  uncomfortable. Interestingly I found that my running style is changing making the run less bumpy and smoother . I guess I am compensating .  It seems to vary though somtimes I will wear a bra if they feel sensitvive , othertimes a nice soft camisole feels just right . its not a major support activity for me at present   

• October 29, 2015 12:19 PM GMT

I love to wear some bra which is comfortable. I think for me no bra or open bra is sexy and best for me. I  bras from online once, I really love it, the place, think some Spicy Lingerie, am!! My friend suggested to me, I think. Yeah its Spicy Lingerie. I love the bra from there.

One place is here named Spicylingerie.com, try there. Here is the direct source if you have and interest. Good Luck!!!
    http://www.spicylingerie.com/bras.html

This post was edited by Former Member at October 29, 2015 12:28 PM GMT
  • November 9, 2015 9:43 PM GMT
    I like to wear a bra on days when I put effort into passing. I like to use a push up bra because it creates a good proportionate size for me. I used to use "booby squishies" (silicone enhancer inserts) but all they do is fill the bra, they don't really make a flat chest look any bigger. On days I don't put much effort into my appearance or when I'm going to a place that might not accept a trans girl I tend to go for androgenous so I don't try to achieve the illusion of boobs.