The Royal Wedding Opinion Poll!!!

• 871 posts
    April 27, 2011 3:41 PM BST

It seems the media have gone all out mad on the wedding coverage and everyone I speak to quite bluntly just couldnt give a toss if the wedding precession accidently took a wrong turn and ended up falling into the Thames where after they all drowned horribley a school of pyranas spat out their grissely meat after choking on it.

Most people I know are just looking forward to the bank holiday and having a BBQ in the back garden and getting merrily drunk whilst starting up age old fueds with the neighbours.

My interest rating for the wedding is zero out of 10.

My looking forward to getting drunk with friends and a BBQ on the lazy bank holiday is 10!!!!

What are your ratings for the above 2, and please add any interesting commentslove Penny x

• April 27, 2011 4:18 PM BST

I wish I could say my interest level is 0 however I find the parasites who are the royal family nauseating and this wedding, during such a dire financial catastrophe for the poor of our nation, to be obscenely offensive. Therefore I find myself taking more notice than I promised I wouldn't. The bank holiday registers as also a zero. All bank holidays in Wolverhampton mean is violence and its not all that pleasant or safe to be out.

• 2358 posts
    April 27, 2011 4:48 PM BST

Perhaps they will put in an appeance on Jeremy Kyle at a later juncture.

• April 27, 2011 10:50 PM BST

I'm looking forward to seeing Kate's dress, but that is about all though.... I'll probably see it on the news or something!

Well, I watched all of it from start to finish and loved it. I really loved Kate's sister's dress .... could see myself as a bride in that dress! (in my dreams but only if I lost several lbs!). Gushed at the 'kiss'!

This post was edited by Former Member at May 2, 2011 10:09 AM BST
    • 2068 posts
    April 28, 2011 12:03 AM BST

I really Could'nae care less about Friday myself but wouldnt want to stop peeps having fun if they wanted to.

• 23 posts
    April 28, 2011 12:35 AM BST

I have nothing against the royals -They cant help how they were born! And the revenue from tourists that come to see where the queen lives is huge for our country. Will I be celebrating their wedding? mmm 4/10

BBQ-ing and having a wee drinky? 11/10 !!!

x Ace x

• April 28, 2011 9:52 PM BST

I am and always will be a Scottish Nationalist, but I wish Wills & Kate the best that I wish any couple on their wedding day. 

• April 28, 2011 10:02 PM BST

Kate, can I please please please be one of your bridesmaids!

• 871 posts
    April 29, 2011 10:35 AM BST

Strangely I am watching the wedding on BBC1. I guess I have got the wedding bug and I cant wait to see the dress lol.

• April 29, 2011 12:18 PM BST

I'm watching "it" as well! 

I just want to see her gown and join in the jealousy!

• 10 posts
    April 29, 2011 1:31 PM BST

My interest in this bunch of spongers is minus ten (or less if allowed). This family is a disgrace and their outdated institution is not acceptable in 2011.

And by the way, the tourist industry would bring in heaps more if these mega-expensive leeches and their extended family and hanger-onners were abolished tomorrow.

Vive la republica!

• 871 posts
    April 30, 2011 9:25 AM BST

What a fabulously beautiful dress!!! The white lace work was so elegant. I was glued to the screen captivated in dreamy romance. I can only dream of wearing something simular, unless I can find someone stupid enough to marry me! lol

• April 30, 2011 2:02 PM BST

Yes even I have to admit Katie made a really beautiful bride and her gown was absolutely stunning.  Do you think she might be flogging it on e-bay?

I'd certainly put in a bid for it.