Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Creative Writing » Making this up as I go along here.

Making this up as I go along here.

Tags : None
  • As I walk along trying to keep my panties from crawling, I see the most gorgeous man alive. In my eyes. Embarrassed, I give a little giggle as I walk by. Frozen by a word from that seemed to come from a big bass drum. I turn to see a smile, and a eloquently place hand out stretched hand before me. My heart began to pound, as the blood ran to my face, and he had to see the look of surprise in my eye's. he shrugged and tilted his he'd in a nod directing my attention to the little coffee shop we were in front of, and the little tables outside. He knew by my subtle smile I was interested, and led me to a table near the outer edge of the building so we could be alone. To the waiter he said two espresso's, and a glass of water for the lady, all in an intoxicating foriegn accent unfamiliar to me. So I ask he where he was from. He told me "Where the ladies are not so lovely as you". Again the blood to the face, I must look like a cherry in season by now. We chatted for hours as the sun begun to go down. He noticed I seemed to be getting uncofortable, so he ask with honest concern what was wrong. I began the long cold story of my honesty, you know the one that chills a hot guy or girl when you find you are not when you seem. Yes, I am a man I said, as I waited for him to punch me and leave. To my expected surprise he took my hand and gently kissed it and said, " I have been talking to a lady ". Tears began to fill my eye's, as all my fears and distress melted away in his dream boat eye's. He took out a card, turned it over and wrote his name and number on it and ask if he could see me again. "Well hell no, of course not, what are you crazy! Yes, yes, with all my heart and soul yes I thought and said." When I got home from my euphoric evening of ecxstasy, I thought to myself "Let em ride".

May 25, 2011 2:00 AM BST