FREE HOLIDAY

• May 29, 2011 9:09 PM BST

Hi everyone

I am going on a months holiday on my narrow boat and there is room for one more to have a FREE holiday. All you need to do is pay for food and bills and thats not much.

I would like someone to join in the holiday from the end of June to the end of July. Just to do the Locks and guard to boat or vis versa., At the same time enjoy the canal holiday. I have a spare double bed at the front of my boat and I sleep at the stern on a double as well. Anyone who would like this and has the time let me know.  I am also on face book as Christina Leanne Wilkinson, this is my full name. xxxxxxxxxxx

This post was edited by Former Member at May 29, 2011 9:13 PM BST
  • May 30, 2011 10:56 AM BST

Hi leanne,

I'd love the canal trip but I have appointment up here in Huddersfield and Halifax on 22 and 25 July.

I live quarter mile from Hebden Bridge marina and brought up in Mirfield so I'm very familiar with local canals. plus a lifetime in engineering for if anything goes wrong.

which way were you thinking of going on cruise?

Rose

• May 30, 2011 2:32 PM BST

Hi Rose

I am going from Gloucester to the aqueduct but then I am stopping for a few days then coming back.  xx

• 734 posts
    June 14, 2011 1:54 AM BST

Leanne, what a superb offer. I hope someone takes you up on that. Unfortunately, even as an almost freebie, it's way out of my financial range at the moment. And I'd be no use physically with the locks. Or security. But I think it's a great idea and would love to do it sometime. Maybe next year? Smile

Rae x