Boob Job

• June 3, 2011 4:10 PM BST
    Hi girls!

I have been on hormones for a a few months now, but I am only developing baby breasts (although the rest of the body has been great in terms of development).

I am thinking of having a breast job done, but not at any price. I've heard of people going to Thailand and some other countries where they had the surgery done with great success, but that scares me in a way as I've heard of horrific stories too.

To me, health and safety come first. I would therefore be interested to hear from any tgirls who've undergone the operation, whether here in the UK or abroad. Please include the following info in your answer: location, name of doctor, price, results, side effects and recovery period.

Many thanks in advance

Sophia xx
    • 434 posts
    June 4, 2011 3:37 AM BST

Sophia,

Lots of GG's (ovarian girls) have "baby breasts" and still look incredibly feminine. You can choose to put a tiny bit of padding in you dresses etc (small breast pads) if you like, or a small pad in your bra to give a little "boost" but the last thing you want is to spend all that money on breast implants only to have the hormones "kick in" and end up like a cow and all saggy when you are older. I am a "Tiny" B and very happy with that - knowing I will not be all droopy later on in life.

Hugs - you are already there hun - just enjoy what you have

"The vagabond who's rapping at your door
    Is standing in the clothes that you once wore."

Doanna