Job Offer

• June 3, 2011 5:31 PM BST

Well most of you know I work and live as Brenda now, pretty much 24/7. legally i am Brenda. But this week I recieved my first job offer as a woman from a company totally different from what i am doing now. I will be working for a good size fire alarm/safety company as their office manager. i will be relocating to Windsor. If they know of my past or not, i have no idea and there was never any hint of talk about that so guess that is a good thing. Now just another woman doing her job........ The way we hope it all works out,.........................Anyway i am pleased to fit in.

hugs to all Brenda

This post was edited by Former Member at October 3, 2011 12:47 PM BST
    • 434 posts
    June 6, 2011 12:50 PM BST

Congratulations on both your new careers hun!

hugs, Doanna

• October 3, 2011 12:27 PM BST

How's the new job been going Brenda - I would love to hear an update on your progress.

• October 3, 2011 12:47 PM BST

Actually thiings have changed alot. 

I had taken a Monday off as I had family visiting here from all over Canada and staying at my place. When I returned to work Tuesday the two big bosses were in and also the main money man.  They called me into the office so naturally I assumed that they were going to "let the tranny go.." but I knew I had been doing a good job or so they said but I was worried for sure.

Well I could not have been more wrong.......... My company has bid on several very large contracts and they feel they will get two of them.  If they get either one they want me to be the corporate pilot full time!

Mainly to rotate crews into and out of the work sites.  I also will be assisting them in the selection of the aircraft.  No huge jet or anything but hey, I'll be flying full time...........and a welcomed start to get back to flying full time....

So over all I am doing good in this new job.  Thanks for asking Carol

• October 3, 2011 1:14 PM BST

Wow, terrific news for you Brenda, you must be walking on sunshine at the moment.

Congratulations, well done you xx