Bleh

• 252 posts
    June 7, 2011 2:17 PM BST

I don't feel like I belong here anymore. I don't know if I will discontinue coming here or what will happen. And I really really don't want to piss anyone off but that may be inevitable. The chatroom is terrible. Hold your hands over your ears if you like and yell "The chatroom's fine!! The chatroom's fine!!" Well, the chatroom isn't fine. I've seen five or six people in the chatroom lately. Usually when there would have been a dozen or so. That isn't what is most troubling. The most troubling are the off times when there normally would have been five or six, now there is no one.

I've had a crappy last month. When I was having a bad day, I could pop into the chatroom, talk to the girls for a few minutes and feel a lot better. The only thing I do now when I come here is thinking about how much I used to love it here. I don't know if those days are long gone now. I hope not.

Look, I'm back to being clinically depressed right now, so I'm really really not up for a debate on this, just wanted everyone to know what's going on with me.

Z

• 2358 posts
    June 7, 2011 7:11 PM BST

Hugs,  Remember the silly times xxXxx

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at June 7, 2011 7:15 PM BST
  • June 12, 2011 2:14 PM BST

Hi Zoe,

Remember the movie "It's a Wonderful Life"? In it, the character George Bailey (played by James Stewart) discovered at the end that they been indispensible to many other people and that they had a lot of friends who came forward at the moment of need. I feel sure that there is at least one person in the GS if not the world at large whose life you have enriched by your presence here or elsewhere. I know real depression is a terrible thing to experience and having someone to talk to that is understanding helps.

Louise

• 871 posts
    June 13, 2011 4:46 PM BST

Big Hugs XXXXX!

I hope you soon feel better about things.

Love

Penny

x