I thought I was over Cross Dressing

• 83 posts
    July 20, 2011 12:58 AM BST

Hi all

I have not crossed dressed for a number of years as I have now got children old enough for it to be an issue and although I have thought about it alot, the need to dress seemed to have left me. Gone was that all consuming need and in its place was a fond memory but one that could be thought of as happening to others as much as me.

Well, last week all the children were at school and my SO and I had the day of to get something sorted out. We had had a tiring few weeks and I fancied a lay down for 40 winks but my SO suggested that I dress as she knew that I used to love cleaning the house dressed. She wanted the house sorted and so it seemed like a win win situation for her given that I hadn't dressed for so long.

As you might be able to imagine the feeling that shot through me when I got those lovely girly things on again after so long was astounding - it was like a rewakening from a deep sleep - wow it was magical. I managed to clean the house and have a fantastic time with it and yes I am back in the grove again!

Susan 

• 3 posts
    July 20, 2011 1:42 AM BST

What's inside of you never dies, it's just that sometimes you push it deeply away for one reason or another.  At some point it will emerge again, because it is part of who you are and its a blessing to let that expression free.  You are also very fortunate to have a SO who accepts you for what is truly inside you.

Enjoy,

Merlot 

• 434 posts
    July 21, 2011 4:28 AM BST

Like a silent ember that dims, then glows.

Lying quietly, waiting....for the proper clothes.

Hugs!

• July 22, 2011 7:31 PM BST

We all have those times, when we think that it was just a pleasant phase, but as Doanna says it is always there and we should embrace it and accept who we are, welcome back siter

Hugz and best wishes

Susanna

• 25 posts
    August 26, 2011 10:12 AM BST

The need to dress never goes away IMHO, having an understanding SO helps a lot, although personally I've never been on that position as I was single.

Just embrace what you have hunni, so many girls have to be completely secretive about it and don't get to enjoy sharing with someone else.

Hugs n' stuff Sammi xXx