Very NORMAL presentation of TS on television show

• 2573 posts
    September 13, 2011 8:18 AM BST

This is on HULU.   Show is NECESSARY ROUGHNESS and episode is Season 1, Episode 6:  DREAM ON.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/266747/necessary-roughness-dream-on#play-queued-show-by-original_premiere_date-asc

Someone you might meet on The Gender Society...on the cover page.  Gave me good feelings...and much envy.

• 2127 posts
    September 18, 2011 10:15 AM BST

What a pity, this video is only available in the US.  Sounds like an interesting character though.  Can you tell us more about her?

Hugs, Katie   x

• September 19, 2011 11:05 PM BST

great show, i love it

• 2573 posts
    November 4, 2011 3:35 AM GMT

She was the boy from high school that a regular, female character had a crush on and determined to land at a reunion.   Suprise!   MtF.  But in no way was the character used as a joke other than the situation that clearly she could not date "him" anymore.   The TS was treated very sympathetically, in my opinon, at least respectfully.  She was not the butt of the joke, the gg really was.   It was nice that it was not played cheaply.  Left me with a good feeling....and body/face envy.  I believe the TS character was played by a TS rather than a gg.  I think I have seen her elsewhere.

You could try a proxy to get shows.  Another member in UK has done so.

This post was edited by wendy larsen at November 4, 2011 3:37 AM GMT