thoughts on injecting E2?

• 134 posts
    September 25, 2011 9:19 PM BST

any thoughts from some experienced girls on self injecting E2's such as depo progynon? I see Inhouse sell this now & was thinking of trying this instead of my ususl cyroterone acetate & ethynil estradiol. still unsure if i could ever stick a needle in myself tho!

Angel

• 134 posts
    October 6, 2011 5:21 PM BST

well as no one seems to know the answer I decided to go ahead & try it myself! I did a lot of reading & bought all the required needles etc.

(This is very cheap BTW!)I surprised myself today & did the deed! Wasnt painfull at all injecting, but the area is a little tender now - feeld like a bruise. Not nearly as bad as I expected!

Ill let you know what ( if any) results I get. Im getting blood test next month so Ill know my T & E2 levels then.

Angel x

• 134 posts
    October 22, 2011 10:33 PM BST

gave myself second shot yesterday on other buttock. Still very little pain!

boobs are a little tender today so maybe it is having an effect? time will tell!

angel x

• 1652 posts
    October 22, 2011 11:19 PM BST

Hi Angel,

I've never attempted to inject myself so I have no useful thoughts or advice for you. It does seem a safe and effective method of taking estradiol, assuming one knows how to do it right of course.

Depot Progynon (estradiol valerate) is surely preferable to the old and considerably more risky cocktail of ethinylestradiol and cyproterone acetate.

If one is past their mid - late 20's (and/or has been taking oestrogen for some time) one surely doesn't need any anti-androgen.

Good look with the jabs!

xx

• 134 posts
    October 27, 2011 5:12 PM BST

thanx Lucy. today I gave myself another dose - still cant get over how little pain is involved!

Id highly recomend this method - its even cheaper too!

I was taking oral like you know & had good results but was at a standstill for any further feminising. This seems to have kick started my breast growth again - perhaps my stomach was just letting most of the the orals pass thru?

Anyway Ill keep you posted,

Angel x