X-Factor 2011

• October 28, 2011 11:16 AM BST

Anybody else love this show??

I love watching it, not only for some of the very talented acts on display - but I also love to study the make up, hair styles, and clothes of the female contestants and the judges.

Love the new panel - and the perfoming seal Louis Walsh (have you noticed he claps like a perfoming seal??  LOL).

So who do you think will win this year??  My vote is on the boy band made up at the judge's houses - The Risk.  They have come on leaps and bounds since they firststarted singing together and some of the lads are quite good looking to.

• October 28, 2011 11:28 AM BST

Personally I think this year it stinks,    Wrong song choices, the Rock night was like nursery rhyme time, lol.   Luise Walsh does nothing but gush.   Kelly rowland is too uptight and her hey man, OTT comments suck.    Could do better, lol.

• October 28, 2011 4:52 PM BST

This is the first time I have watched it.... and I've enjoyed it, but can't compare it to previous years.

My fav. judge is probably Gary barlow cos he said what I was thinking about Johnny and the Welsh girl.... Talisha wears the best clothes and shoes!

My fav two acts are Craig from Liverpool and Janet from good ol' N. Ireland! I don't think either of them will win though but be close!