Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » UK Forum » Trainers or a Coat of Arms?

Trainers or a Coat of Arms?

Tags : None
  • The speaker of the house of commons has just spent 37 grand of taxpeayers money on a portrait of himself and a coat of arms,    Is it any wonder why some people are miffed? go and riot, rob and pillage.   Like, whats a pair of trainers a flat screen compared to the avarice and greed of the self centred gods of greed that are telling us times are hard,   I do not condone rioting, looting, innocent people losing out.   But it does make me wonder,   At the crass stupidity of the pigs with their snouts in a never ending trough funded and filled by us.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      November 29, 2011 1:46 PM GMT
  • What's the coat of arms like?
      November 29, 2011 6:25 PM GMT
  • This waste of £37,000 is just so much nonsense. John Bercrow is a little man with a large ego. I know it's traditional for speakers to leave a portrait of themselves in the house of commons, but he could have made himself a bigger man by forgoing the £37,000 and forking out for his own portrait and coat of arms.
      November 30, 2011 8:25 AM GMT
  • I was joking! If you can't laugh you'll cry. I hate politicians with a passion that's hard to describe.

You might like this;

Can you imagine working for a company that only has a little more than 635 employees, but, has the following employee statistics:-

29 have been accused of spouse abuse
    7 have been arrested for fraud
    9 have been accused of writing bad cheques
    17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
    3 have done time for assault
    71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
    14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
    8 have been arrested for shoplifting
    21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
    84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year

and

collectively, this year alone, they have cost the British tax payer £92,993,748 (ninety two million) in expenses!!!

Which organisation is this?

It's the 635 members of the House of Commons.
      November 30, 2011 10:42 AM GMT
  • You're not alone. It's just as bad here in the US.And we only have 537 of them.435 in congress,100 in senate 1 president 1 vice president.
    <p>Hugs,Jan</p>
      December 1, 2011 6:14 AM GMT