finding work as a transgender

• 36 posts
    December 5, 2011 1:26 AM GMT

I would like to have some support, transition and move from where I live as they probably will not accept me as the new me.I live in Redwood falls Minnesota currently near where my sister lives.  My other sister lives in Owantanna.   My brother and my parents live in Spirit Lake, Iowa.  I would like to live and work as a transgender but I do not know where to turn.  The picture on here is an old one but I still have the top.I just do not know where I can turn as things are tightly tracked here.  I live in a house where 3 others live and an adult stays here in shifts all the time.  My e-mail address is [email protected].  I would love to hear from someone as to what I can do.  I have no family support but I do see a therapist at times and a psychiatrist which on December 7th I see the psychiatrist again and on the 5th of December I see the therapist again who says she will talk to the psychiatrist. The people here do not know anything so I live under cover. not even my regular doctor for my diabetic type 2 condition knows.  What advise can you give?  What can I do? I would like to hear from someone before december if possibable

Nathan/Wendy

• December 5, 2011 10:18 PM GMT
    get a good shave and go tell your doctor you may be some sort of gender.