Roller Coaster Day!

• December 10, 2011 5:50 AM GMT

Well Hello Ladies!

Today had its ups and downs. I told my chiropractor about me being a tg/ts/tv, before he finds out by noticing my bra during the adjustment to my back. He was cool with it and will not tell the others in the office. I am not dressing to much around town during the day out of respect for my wife. Then the misses started in again when I went over to her place to help her. She wants me to go to Sy Rogers conference or lecture. Google him let me know what you think of him and what he does.

After that tear fest I got all dolled up put on the new top I got yesterday at Walmart and headed up toward the city to shop for a bra and anything else I could fined on clearance or major sale on a dress. Went to Fashion Bug first got my bra, a dress, and a stylen coat saved $80 on everything. The best part the SA loved my boots and out fit I had on. Then a woman told her to boys to get out of the lady's way and the SA asked if they could hand her an item and the lady said here you go maam to me. I was in the store for an hour before I left and headed to sears and did some more shopping. Got home at 10:30 tonight it was a great day after all!!!!

Hugs

• December 10, 2011 11:26 AM GMT

Stay away from Rogers. With curved thumbs like that he is definietly male.

But seriously the guy has sex abuse and homosexual history and then the hormones messed with him.

This post was edited by Former Member at December 10, 2011 11:27 AM GMT
  • December 10, 2011 12:50 PM GMT
    If I thought I could pass that well I'd be out regularly. I'm reallyhappy for you Trisha. X
  • December 10, 2011 4:40 PM GMT
    I would not believe him anyway, due to his messed up life and trying everything to find himself. Did God's Word save him and straighten out his life? Yes! Are there many people out there like him? Yes! Can his testimony help those like him? Yes! Am I like him? Absolutely NOT!!!
    I believe in God and He cured my severe asthma which I was on 7 different meds to keep me breathing and had for 37 years. Removed my food allergies and healed my spinal injuries. So yes I believe in God and I'm at total peace with myself about who I am.

Hugs
    Trisha