What happened meeting the wife today?

• December 23, 2011 12:13 AM GMT
    Hi Ladies!

My wife and I met for coffee actually water to talk. We had a good talk about what I am doing and our situation. What brought this on was I had a dentist appointment yesterday afternoon and when I came out to my car I was dresses mostly female. No wig, no make-up, no dress just my blue jeans. I was wearing my high heel boots, light purple colored t-shirt, sport bra w/enhancers, my nylons and panties under the jeans, my gray coat, and clutch. I did tell my dental hygienist what was happening and she had not even noticed my breast sticking out of my purple t-shirt, the high heel boots, or the clutch. She explained in her family it is a big joke that see does not even know when her husband shaves off his go-tee.  We talked and she was so honored I told her and answered her questions and she thought I was very brave to let her know all this up front. We hugged when my tooth cleaning was done.

That is why my wife and I had a talk today. She is slowly excepting what is going on with me and that I am making new friends and going places. Her friends are bad mouthing me all the time (like they don't live in glass houses!) so she has stopped talking to them! She concerned about me driving up to the twin cities, because of my disability, my going out as a woman and the hatred toward transgenders by some, concerns about me going to be on hormones and the possible side effects. We talked money issues and our daughter not being allowed to see me alone unless supervised which hurts me the most due to what my first wife did to try to keep the kids out of my life. She loves me but does not trust me. It is one thing not to trust me personally, but not to trust me with our daughter after being with her for three years everyday caring for her and and teaching her to read and write, that TRULY HURT the most! She put me on the same level as a criminal and does not understand why I get so upset over this issue.

Then we talked about other things like how could I stand wearing heels all the time don't your feet hurt. No I love heels I do feel were I had Plantar Fasciitis on my right foot and gout, but for 8-9 hours before it really bothers me. We talked about dresses and things which brought a smile on both our faces and then we parted ways. Also yesterday I called my oldest daughter and told her about what has been happening. I told her that I was transgender and living 24/7 as a woman. she was so glad I told her and asked if we could go shopping some day and if she bought panties for me would I wear a thong! She was very proud of me for being so brave coming out not just to her but in general. I also found out why my son is not talking to me 1) because out wanting to look in the trunk of his car and 2) he is jealous of how we raise his little sister, because he wanted to be raised that way in a loving home were everyone helped do all the choirs and cared how each other is.
    He grow up in a very abusive home and treated like a slave. My wife and I gave both my oldest children plenty of chances to live with us, but their mothers threats to harm me kept them there. Which was very sad!! So today and yesterday have been very good days! A few more steps forward toward be the woman I always dreamed of being.

Big Hugs and Kisses to all!!
    Trisha
  • December 23, 2011 10:43 PM GMT
    Hi Trisha,
    Good luck as you navigate living as the new you! Have a Merry Christmas and I hope it will include the family. Michelle