TS facing jail after impersonating Jordan

• December 28, 2011 4:12 PM GMT

A transsexual who impersonated Jordan to steal thousands of pounds from her accounts is facing jail.
    Kerry Marshall, 18, tricked her way into Katie Price’s Sussex home by posing as a member of security staff.
    She took details of the celeb’s bank account, then wore a blonde wig and sunglasses to visit banks and take out £1,000 and £1,500.
    The teenager also bought a Mazda sports car, jewellery and other online goods using Ms Price’s credit accounts.
    The star became aware of the fraud when three of her credit cards were declined.
    Marshall, of Eastgate, Lincs, is undergoing an operation to become a woman and was previously known as Tyler Meadows. She has pleaded guilty to five charges of fraud in September and October.
    Judge Sean Morris remanded her to custody for sentencing in the new year and said: “These are very serious offences. All options are open.”

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/12/28/transsexual-who-impersonated-katie-price-facing-jail-115875-23663170/#ixzz1hqWdWebW

• 65 posts
    December 28, 2011 7:50 PM GMT
    Regardless of the issue of transgender, fraud is fraud. this is a sad story which further puts the subject of Transsexuality in the public eye as a matter of ridicule. It also highlights the woeful security of our banks and credit system. Not to mention who would want to be like Katie Price!
    Sad indeed.
    :(
  • December 29, 2011 8:37 AM GMT
    I agree with Fay. She's committed a crime and she'll have to accept her punishment. And as for Jordan no doubt she'll be able to include the episode in her latest biography which should be out any day now.
    I'm always amazed at the rows of ghost written biographies by Z list "celebrities", footballers, TV chefs and the like I'm confronted with at any of the major bookstores. I can only assume people buy them. I suppose it does keep hard up hacks (Ed Reardon) in much needed employment.
  • December 29, 2011 7:10 PM GMT
    anyone think it is contrary to Article 8 of our Human Rights to mention previous name and the fact that she is undergoing sex reeassignment?