How do you like to look as a woman?

• 11 posts
    February 16, 2012 11:44 AM GMT

I know this may seem odd but I have always seen myself as a middle aged woman, even when I was a teenager.

From a very early age I was always into classic cut skirts, blouses and black heels. 

In my 20s I was drawn to Angela Lansbury while she was in Murder She Wrote. I love the way she dresses in that series. I adore it in fact.

I have always tried to wear the same clothes as her. Now I am 52, I am middle aged anyway, but I could easily see myself living day to day dressed in Angela's clothes. LOL. Don't call me odd, it's the way I am.

Here's a pic from one of the episodes. Here she is wearing a long green cardigan, white ruffled blouse, black pleated skirt, pantyhose and black heels.  It's not good quality because it was taken from the TV screen.

Heaven!

• February 16, 2012 1:05 PM GMT
    I want to look like an attractive well dressed middle aged woman. My female appearance is very important to me. I'm very careful about my hair and makeup and I like to dress smartly usually a dress or a skirt and blouse. I spent so many wasted years longing to be a woman. Now that I am a woman I make a real conscious effort to be as feminine as I possibly can.