breast forms

• February 29, 2012 11:56 AM GMT

hi girls

its time to get myself a new shape, the old breast forms i have, have given up the ghost and split on me. so im going to start looking for a new pair. any advice on what shape is the best? i use tape to create a cleavage and i dont like to see the forms poping over the top of my bra.

any recomendations for places to shop would be of great help aswell, uk.

thanks everyone.

sam.

This post was edited by Former Member at February 29, 2012 11:57 AM GMT
    • 1 posts
    March 4, 2012 5:53 PM GMT
    samantha h said:

hi girls

its time to get myself a new shape, the old breast forms i have, have given up the ghost and split on me. so im going to start looking for a new pair. any advice on what shape is the best? i use tape to create a cleavage and i dont like to see the forms poping over the top of my bra.

any recomendations for places to shop would be of great help aswell, uk.

thanks everyone.

sam.

If you are in, or able to visit, the Birmingham Area you could come visit our shop. I know shameless plug... but hey when you make and sell your own products you have to do the advertising too.

We make a great Cleavage Top and you can try one on before placing an order.  Our tops take a couple of weeks to make... so you wouldn't have to wait long.

And if you are looking for just new breast forms... ours are great value and can't split. They are 100% silicone gel and don't have any plastic film or bag to leak from.

We are in Brierley Hill, near Dudley just outside of Birmingham.  We also do great hip pads and other items.

We are also online... if you wanted to check us out visit: www.bountifulbosoms.co.uk

We are also on the other end of the phone too... give us a ring 07970077628.

I would make a general suggestion though... if you are looking for breast forms that will last... at least go for ones that aren't filled bags like are traditional.  Even the NHS is smart enough to know that there is better these days. That's why they are coming to us now for product. hehehe

-Blair

Bountiful Bosoms