Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Technical Support » Who Viewed Me refused

Who Viewed Me refused

Tags : None
  • There is a choice under the "Membership" menu above: "Who Viewed Me" When I click on it I get: "Private Page Sorry, you don't have permission to view this page or your need to upgrade your membership here: http://gendersociety.com/pages/upgrade" Since I'm a Lifetime member here, I don't think there is anything for me to upgrade to. Or...why don't I have permission?How come I can't see who has viewed me?
    <p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      March 12, 2012 12:46 AM GMT
  • Might it have to do with their privacy setting Melody?
      March 12, 2012 5:23 AM GMT
  • Hi KariAnne,
    Other than being able to block someone, I wasn't aware of any privacy settings here. Been away for a while, maybe some were added?
    <p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      March 12, 2012 2:43 PM GMT
  • It works for me Melody and I'm only a 'basic member'.
      March 12, 2012 5:11 PM GMT
  • Thanx, Penny.
    I tried again and got the same message, maybe it just doesn't like me....
      March 12, 2012 5:20 PM GMT
  • You have an option, to make private your profile, or who you allow to view it, friends, all members etc, you can do this with individual photo albums as well, some albums you can have all, some friends, some only yourself.

xxCristinexxx
    Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      March 12, 2012 5:31 PM GMT
  • Hi Cristine,
    Seems unlikely that EVERYONE who viewed my profile would block me, even those who "liked" it and/or sent me a friend request...
      March 12, 2012 6:13 PM GMT
  • Sorry did'nt realise you meant everyones profile. obviously there is something very wrong, then. I do remember tho, that after being a tester on the new site, whilst running parallel with the old site, I had similar problems when the new site went live. I could'nt even access my own profile. Is Katie aware of the problem?

xX Cristine Xx
      March 12, 2012 6:23 PM GMT
  • Tammy Brianne told me that several other girls are having the same problem and that it was referred to Katie. Don't know how long ago.
      March 12, 2012 6:28 PM GMT
  • I can't even find ''who viewed me'' anymore on my profile page.
      March 12, 2012 6:39 PM GMT
  • Cristine, take a look at my 1st post in this thread. It's menu option under "Membership". When I was here before I lost my internet connection last year, it was on the What's New/Wall.
      March 12, 2012 6:47 PM GMT
  • FYI: the next menu choice under Membership is "Who I Viewed" - If I click on it I get the same message I quoted in my original post in this thread. (I don't remember blocking myself...)
      March 12, 2012 8:43 PM GMT
  • Got it and it tells me to upgrade my membership etc etc. on both who I viewed and who viewed me? Would never have noticed had ypou not mentioned it, can you click peoples profiles from their piccies and see their profiles?
    I do know that people who tested the site before it went live have had similar problems. I just never knew I had the same problem. Also my name as a mod went missing off several forums
      March 12, 2012 9:04 PM GMT
  • I tried clicking on your and Penny Diamonds pics (from here in this thread) and nothing happened. But I got to both by clicking on the names above the pics.
      March 12, 2012 9:13 PM GMT
  • The 2 items have3 never worked for me and I wondered if they were for moderators.
    <p>ooxxoo</p>
      March 12, 2012 9:13 PM GMT
  • Obviously not Joanne, lol, seems the mods have less luck than anyone else
      March 12, 2012 9:15 PM GMT
  • I think it was about a month ago I contacted Katie, and like I told Melody, Katie said some other girls were having this problem also. So I just figure that she is very busy and working on it. It is an interesting option.
    Tammy
    <p>A life without purpose, is a life without reason!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;myspace.com/tammybrianne</p>
      March 13, 2012 4:16 AM GMT
  • I'm in the same boat as everyone...probably just as well that I cannot see who viewed me! LOL
    xoxo
    <p>Traci</p>
      March 13, 2012 11:12 AM GMT
  • Hi Mellie,
    Guess you hadn't heard about the 2nd lifetime membership... You get to come back in the correct gender body, but it is quite expensive!!!! (Wink, Wink).... Michelle Lynn xoxoxo
      March 15, 2012 12:54 AM GMT