I was unprepared for last night.

• 84 posts
    April 1, 2012 2:14 PM BST

Recently I've sorted out some long standing problems in life and the weight is lifted. I've lost a stone in weight, the sun has started to shine, SRS and FFS are on target for this summer so I'm quite upbeat and I think it must be radiating out of me.

I had gone with my friend Jackie to watch her husband (Spud) play a local pub gig.

Rather uncharacteristically for me (honest) I ended up under the influence of one or two things and inevitably she dragged me onto the dance floor.

I was looking very 70's and Quo-esque in faded and frayed skin tight flared jeans, the tinyest of tee shirts and an even smaller denim waistcoat (with diamante). (I shall wear them again today and get a pic.)

I loved it rockin to 70s classics and was headbangin proper to Quo with four other Rock Chick women, two of whom I knew only vaguely, in fact I was having an absolute ball.

In my head I was completely transported back to my teens and for at least three tracks I was absolutely oblivious to my surroundings.

Oh the girl I should have been, sigh! For a minute I really thought I was there.

Trans thoughts were the furthest thing from my mind it really was 1976 and I really was a 16 year old girl dancing in the local biker pub.

The last thing I remember is that everything was a very pleasurable and rockin blur until shock horror, I suddenly became acutely self aware in front of a crowd of about fifty people who were all staring straight at me – eek!

What should one do in such circumstance? Dont freeze is a good tip.

Its not like I pass that well, I do okay up to the point where someone looks closely, so a dance floor is not the smartest place to avoid that kind of scrutiny. Every aspect of ones skeleton and dynamics is very much on show and I could do to be a bit slinkier without having to apply myself to it.

However, for once it wasn’t those issues that made the whole pub stare so intently, it was the guy stuck to my face that did it, he was all over me and apparently I seemed to be returning it full on.

We moved together so sensuously to Get It On you might think Marc Bolan wrote it just for us.

No wonder I was oblivious to the crowd.

Oooops, how did that happen and why does this feel so much better than chocolate?

Well, earlier on I was just dancing with my friends and suddenly he was there, I looked for some kind of signal from them, like who is he, is he married, is he a creep, etc etc and got very little back in the way of guidance so I just danced with him a while and now here he was again very much more forward this time with his leg thrust between my thighs bending me half over backwards and snogging my face off.

Since hormones I've found that my sex life (previously no interest in it) now consists entirely of eating big bars of chocolate which leaves me breathless and almost climactic.

On this basis I had perhaps illogically wondered if my reaction to men as opposed to women might step up a gear too.

It seems its now measurable on the Richter Scale.

Shall I see him again?

Well its not as if he's the first to show me any attention but he's certainly the first to make his advances so boldly in a general public non scene environment.

The creepy tranny chaser is easy to spot by his surreptitious winks and clandestine blown kisses done in the offensive way that they do, but this guy isn’t one of those, he seems happy to proclaim his interest to the whole world.

The guy knows where the next gig is, maybe I will go to that one too.

This post was edited by Princess Layla at April 1, 2012 2:21 PM BST
    • 2358 posts
    April 1, 2012 2:36 PM BST
    Love it
    • 746 posts
    April 1, 2012 2:56 PM BST
    Nice birthday surprise! Way to go "Princess"! xoxo
  • April 1, 2012 4:04 PM BST
    Thrilling story Princess, you must feel on cloud nine... Hugs Kate xXx
  • April 1, 2012 4:30 PM BST
    Well Princess, go with your feelings !! Hugs,
    Michelle
    • 434 posts
    April 1, 2012 6:04 PM BST

Princess, you will never forget that experience hun. I am so glad to see that you are finally "firing on all cylinders". Now, set your sails for the ride of your life! Doanna

This post was edited by Doanna Highland at April 1, 2012 6:25 PM BST
    • 19 posts
    April 1, 2012 8:35 PM BST
    you lucky girl "claps hands excitedly"
  • April 1, 2012 8:35 PM BST
    Ladies, lock up your men once she has had her SRS lol
    • 84 posts
    April 2, 2012 11:02 AM BST
    Have fanny, will travel xxxxxxxxx
    • 114 posts
    April 15, 2012 1:59 AM BST
    You go Girl!!!